Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Sydney shop offers double or 3some

Senior Member(無間使者)

Which Sydney shop offers double or 3some

As the title say! also which girls pls. Bdays coming up and need to tick off this bucket list whilst i can still keep it up. I'm turning 80 soon brothers

No local suggestions, but a caution: just make sure the processing is parallel, NOT sequential, and specify BEFORE EXACTLY what you're looking for.

MY suggestion would be to fly to BKK for Tulip Massage (on Sukhumvit, soi 55). Good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check Ginza 310 or 479. Roster normally has a few of the girls available for doubles otherwise give them a call

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro , if you drink enough coconut water , eat celery every day , take a bit of zinc magnesium. Sing a simple song. You will flutter away to Pitt street. Enjoy I have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    Bro , if you drink enough coconut water , eat celery every day , take a bit of zinc magnesium. Sing a simple song. You will flutter away to Pitt street. Enjoy I have
    Shut up cunt stop clogging the forum with your mentally ill bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Shut up cunt stop clogging the forum with your mentally ill bullshit
    Just a wanna-be no doubt trying to up his post count (best case), or another incarnation of one of the delusionals trying for some meaningless payback (I vote vincent - lowercase v). Or... maybe his keyboard's <CR> is broken, or perhaps he's thumb-less.

Litterbugs.

Sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Just a wanna-be no doubt trying to up his post count (best case), or another incarnation of one of the delusionals trying for some meaningless payback (I vote vincent - lowercase v). Or... maybe his keyboard's <CR> is broken, or perhaps he's thumb-less.

Litterbugs.

Sad, really.
    Not me 11Bravo

He’s obviously one of you guys but he tries too hard. You guys, the core group of four or five western gents who populate a large majority of this forum with your additional accounts. Obviously there are the other guys and the shop managers and they attempt but It's that core group of you old guys plus one younger that permeate your crap through every thread with various alts.

Like page three of the telegraph I know what’s coming. At least I score from the forum and for that I thank you. Five relationships it’ll be in 8 months of being here plus the many many many punts. See, you’ve all been useful!

Now about that Dating a ML thread. Yes it’s true and I didn’t have to even post about it did I? I chose to give something back and to stimulate your self worth by encouraging and enabling you to post comment on me even if it’s water off a duck’s back. We all enjoyed it. Thank you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn punting at 80.. You the man bro lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why stop at 3-some? Anywhere offer more participants? Anyone had 3 or more girls join in? That's an AR I'd love to read

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Why stop at 3-some? Anywhere offer more participants? Anyone had 3 or more girls join in? That's an AR I'd love to read

A fivesome at N5M

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-in-a-FIVESOME

Another, there are others..

A foursome at N5M

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...Triple-XXX-Sex

One of many many threesomes at N5M

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...peat-the-Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post

After a while I stopped writing about them due to the fact I was accused of writing fake reports. The last one was a fivesome once again. Hard to remember as there have been so many.

There was T Cindy, S Katie, T Anna and one other girl I’m pretty sure was ABC who I’ve only had the pleasure of seeing once. Plus I had visited 42G two hours before and tried out T Marine. So five girls that day.

There have been other threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes but after a while unless you record them they’re just memories and memories soon fade. I’m sure I’ve written other reviews under other profile names. Trouble is I’ve had so many of those too I forget unless I stumble across them doing a search for something.

Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    As the title say! also which girls pls. Bdays coming up and need to tick off this bucket list whilst i can still keep it up. I'm turning 80 soon brothers
    Will you have an ambo on standby? Planning to go out with a bang? I’m joking of course. Respect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You aged fast. You were 78 yesterday

i'm 78 and has been punting since yo mama was born. I love a good punt! Got few wives, kids and grandkids. I'm addicted but it better than being addicted to drugs. I love the smell of a pussy in the morning
    Another alt of the mentally deranged wonder no doubt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When you get to that age you tend to forget the minor details

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Well played sir! Brilliant form!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    After a while I stopped writing about them due to the fact I was accused of writing fake reports. The last one was a fivesome once again. Hard to remember as there have been so many.

There was T Cindy, S Katie, T Anna and one other girl I’m pretty sure was ABC who I’ve only had the pleasure of seeing once. Plus I had visited 42G two hours before and tried out T Marine. So five girls that day.

There have been other threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes but after a while unless you record them they’re just memories and memories soon fade. I’m sure I’ve written other reviews under other profile names. Trouble is I’ve had so many of those too I forget unless I stumble across them doing a search for something.
    Well I certainly appreciate you re-sharing with me.
    Nice work!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you pay most do it’s just a matter of figuring which girls are compatible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pound4pound View Post
    If you pay most do it’s just a matter of figuring which girls are compatible.
    Fair point. Individual stars don't always make a great team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast