Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vitality 99 Chatswood Update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    So what days does she work?
    You can also message the shopowner, the shop opens 9am

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She is working today. Itching to see her. Not sure if she will do the tease or not. Saying, because I booked Mary earlier for 45 Mims and I Absolutely got nothing.
    How is she looks and bodywise?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Waste of cash..nothing was on offer and no teasing at all...to which near the end I asked for and was denied...
    Better off going somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Waste of cash..nothing was on offer and no teasing at all...to which near the end I asked for and was denied...
    This shop is not a rub and tug
    I have been there at least 6 times, a few with the beautiful Selina.
    Always professional.
    Some legit shops have signs stating they will call the police if you request sexual services.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for TOFTT, greatly appreciated. What makes this forum so valuable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have booked Parnee 2 times. Both for 90 mins. First time i hinted and she obliged by doing massage on my butt and on the flip massaged around my lil bro and on the balls. Asked for HJ but got denied. She did touch my dick for last 5-10 secs (which was very satisfying). Second time she remembered me and started the same routine on her own. HJ requested again and after initial reluctance she obliged. But both times no money was asked or negotiated. I tipped her both times though. My view is she is not looking for extra money and doesnt offer extras to everyone. She will only oblige if she likes you, you are respectable towards her and some maybe some other factors. If you are looking for a sure thing then Parnee is not for you. No guarantee if she will do it for me even the next time i book her. Also she is 59 years old so i am sure most ppl wont be interested in booking her for this reason alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I'll pass.Other better options around chatty and artarmon available...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I'll pass.Other better options around chatty and artarmon available...
    There's over a dozen shops in Chatswood alone that will give you what you want.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    I have booked Parnee 2 times. Both for 90 mins. First time i hinted and she obliged by doing massage on my butt and on the flip massaged around my lil bro and on the balls. Asked for HJ but got denied. She did touch my dick for last 5-10 secs (which was very satisfying). Second time she remembered me and started the same routine on her own. HJ requested again and after initial reluctance she obliged. But both times no money was asked or negotiated. I tipped her both times though. My view is she is not looking for extra money and doesnt offer extras to everyone. She will only oblige if she likes you, you are respectable towards her and some maybe some other factors. If you are looking for a sure thing then Parnee is not for you. No guarantee if she will do it for me even the next time i book her. Also she is 59 years old so i am sure most ppl wont be interested in booking her for this reason alone.
    Visited Parnee recently after reading above, had a similar experience minus the ball rub and touch, no HJ offered but I was satisfyed - good massage, imo, and a friendly disposition.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    This shop is not a rub and tug
    I have been there at least 6 times, a few with the beautiful Selina.
    Always professional.
    Some legit shops have signs stating they will call the police if you request sexual services.
    “Call the police” is bullshit. If they’re open for business then that’s an implied consent for the public to walk in. If they refuse service all they can do is ask the would-be customer to leave.

Calling the police is only warranted if a person refuses to leave but asking for services not on offer can only attract a “no” response!

Banned

New Filipina ML

There’s a new Filipina MILF on at this shop. Her name is Annabel. Couldn’t see her face as she was wearing a mask (fuck, it’s May 2023 and people are still wearing masks)

Really good, strong massage and she seemed to know what to do. She said she was a nurse back in the Phils and is now doing massage here. I suppose there’s probably an issue with her qualifications.

Any how, it was completely legit. I didn’t ask for any extras and she didn’t offer anything. Still tipped her $20 for putting in so much effort for 90 mins.

Worth a shot. She’s very friendly and pleasant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    There’s a new Filipina MILF on at this shop. Her name is Annabel. Couldn’t see her face as she was wearing a mask (fuck, it’s May 2023 and people are still wearing masks)

Really good, strong massage and she seemed to know what to do. She said she was a nurse back in the Phils and is now doing massage here. I suppose there’s probably an issue with her qualifications.

Any how, it was completely legit. I didn’t ask for any extras and she didn’t offer anything. Still tipped her $20 for putting in so much effort for 90 mins.

Worth a shot. She’s very friendly and pleasant.
    Did she do some tease with the balls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw one of those 'Thai babes' walking around reception…wow. damn cute.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Saw one of those 'Thai babes' walking around reception…wow. damn cute.
    That’s Nancy - legit massage but she’s hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    That’s Nancy - legit massage but she’s hot.
    Does she do any balls massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so hot I think I'll be happy with legit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Does she do any balls massage?
    No, Nancy does not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried Phoenix massage in Katherine st ground floor in the West side of the station?

Pre covid basement Katherine St had really good young Thai girls but that's now gone downhill...

Phoenix looks like RNT but turnoff was a male receptionist so i walked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Has anyone tried Phoenix massage in Katherine st ground floor in the West side of the station?

Pre covid basement Katherine St had really good young Thai girls but that's now gone downhill...

Phoenix looks like RNT but turnoff was a male receptionist so i walked.
    They were average when I tried a couple of months ago. Mid 30s thai, just wanted to finish quickly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with some comments above re: Parnee. She is great value. Very good quality massage and if she feels comfortable, she will massage your balls like a master.

Saw a tall, slim cute Chinese looking girl. Didn't get a name, but wanted to eat her butthole…

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast