Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How many girls have given free FS because they liked you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothknob View Post
    Id love to know, these women , care to share, they are my kind, ;low maintenance , cool and willing to treat you once in a while

The ML was at a place in belmont just souoth of Newcastle and occurred around August 2021 and I have seen a few times since but not since November 2021 (sever accident put paid to fun form any months)

The others day far longer but were in the Wollongong region. Two of them have left the business and the third I lost track of when I moved away from the region.

But, long story short is treat well and you never know what may happen, and treat well does not always mean big tips or dollars (or did not in my case)

Sorry I coudl not give better information

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    That wasn’t free it has cost you a fortune 🙃🤭
    Sheeeeeeeeeeet! Ain’t that the truth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now the ml in question has left the country, the gelding can announce he has added an extra to his tally. I went to her place and it was a fucking dive. She shared the bed with pets, animal hair everywhere. Rubbish everywhere. In hindsight, I wonder if there was a mental illness at play (her, not me). I scrubbed myself raw in the shower after I escaped. I didn't have the stomach to return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just before COVID at Star. It was the ML’s birthday, and she made it very clear from the start she wanted some birthday action.

Upon finishing, she said “Well you didn’t buy me a cake, but at least you gave me the frosting”. Still makes me randomly smile.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You lucky bastards. Never happened for me. Funny thing is I had an ongoing relationship with an ML for 2 years and never did I get a freebie!
    Moved on from her but still hoping to get lucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    You lucky bastards. Never happened for me. Funny thing is I had an ongoing relationship with an ML for 2 years and never did I get a freebie!
    Moved on from her but still hoping to get lucky.
    Want to trade stories?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i need some names and and places, I have a tinder special coming over tonight , I hope she lets me eat her ass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Skip07;2570188]Just before COVID at Star. It was the ML’s birthday, and she made it very clear from the start she wanted some birthday action.

Upon finishing, she said “Well you didn’t buy me a cake, but at least you gave me the frosting”. Still makes me randomly smile.[/QUOTE

Is the star the one in Darling harbour or nearby?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    appreciate the response

Senior Member(無間使者)
    appreciate the response

Youre in the brisbane forum dude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Twice ive had girls send me on my way without asking for money... Both times I said you forgot the money and paid them. I think they sometimes just forget, no one has ever said ' dont worry about it '

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If we're talking MLs just the one has given me free FS. I only ever paid the basic $70 massage price and often got HE and nude HE. Twice I got BBFS, but I think she liked me a lot. I stuffed it up by taking a session with an ML at the same shop, who quickly bragged to my usual ML and that was the end of that arrangement. She was genuinely hurt and turned on me... my loss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    appreciate the response
    I wasn’t sure if you were taking the piss or not. I was referring to a shop in Brisbane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    I wasn’t sure if you were taking the piss or not. I was referring to a shop in Brisbane.
    You’re using the wrong account dude

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendo89 View Post
    Twice ive had girls send me on my way without asking for money... Both times I said you forgot the money and paid them. I think they sometimes just forget, no one has ever said ' dont worry about it '
    Can you pm me shop if willing ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    You’re using the wrong account dude
    No, I’m using the correct account. The other guy, Smoothknob, isn’t.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    It's happened today again, Christmas present from my favorite
    Was it Yoyo by any chance? 🧐

Junior Member(有D料到)

Not for a long time

I’ve received a discount but not free for a while

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A couple of times I walked out without paying for FS because I totally forgot and I wasn’t asked. Remembered down the street and had to go back to pay the ML because I thought it was the right thing to do. 🙂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...oat-Queen.html

i contacted this and was booked in after dinner. paid for BBBJ. she got into it real deep. blew my load. while resting, told her i should have gone FS but she'd already emptied my balls good. she got me hard again with her mouth, then without warning, climbed on top of me. bare. rode me like a champion. my balls were sore cos i had nothing left to unload.

i didn't have to pay for this extra cos i did not ask for it but got it. but not sure if she likes/liked me.

does this count ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast