Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How many girls have given free FS because they liked you?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...oat-Queen.html

i contacted this and was booked in after dinner. paid for BBBJ. she got into it real deep. blew my load. while resting, told her i should have gone FS but she'd already emptied my balls good. she got me hard again with her mouth, then without warning, climbed on top of me. bare. rode me like a champion. my balls were sore cos i had nothing left to unload.

i didn't have to pay for this extra cos i did not ask for it but got it. but not sure if she likes/liked me.

does this count ?
    What's this one like? Have seen the ads around for ages, and seen some mixed reviews... would be great to get a real opinion...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4...oat-Queen.html

i contacted this and was booked in after dinner. paid for BBBJ. she got into it real deep. blew my load. while resting, told her i should have gone FS but she'd already emptied my balls good. she got me hard again with her mouth, then without warning, climbed on top of me. bare. rode me like a champion. my balls were sore cos i had nothing left to unload.

i didn't have to pay for this extra cos i did not ask for it but got it. but not sure if she likes/liked me.

does this count ?
    That sounds like a really good time. I'd probably want to go for it during the moment. But the infection risk is quite high as she's known to have done that to other punters as well...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    bare in mind she is well into her 40s if not 50s- certainly dont look like photo on the net - I ran away once she opened the door

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyinnurendo View Post
    What's this one like? Have seen the ads around for ages, and seen some mixed reviews... would be great to get a real opinion...
    she has got the skills, i can tell you that. if she was 20 years younger, she could be making 700/hr.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    That sounds like a really good time. I'd probably want to go for it during the moment. But the infection risk is quite high as she's known to have done that to other punters as well...
    known to do what ? BBBJ or BBFS ? i get tested every two months and always negative.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't see why people feel so safe when they get tested regularly. If you catch HIV from unprotected sex, then all that getting testing is going to do, is tell you that you have HIV. Testing is no substitute for protection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for me, a negative test result means the WL's/ML's i've had previously are safe. not that they might continue to be safe.

i won't use protection if i feel safe. would you use protection with your girlfriend ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for me, a negative test result means the WL's/ML's i've had previously are safe. not that they might continue to be safe.

i won't use protection if i feel safe. would you use protection with your girlfriend ?
    But you don't know the first time you see them that they are safe, you only know afterwards when you test and get a negative result.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ...would you use protection with your girlfriend ?
    Depends on how many other guys' girlfriend she is, too...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Depends on how many other guys' girlfriend she is, too...

A lot of MLS are lesbians

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345