Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many girls have given free FS because they liked you?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How many girls have given free FS because they liked you?

In my experience 2 so far.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 different MLs have given freebies. Mostly because my birthday but a few cause they were horny when off shift or shift about to end and wanting that final orgasm to go home with. I'm including the 2 MLs who I've dated and things happen outside too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quite a few years ago with a Thai milf with a great body that I'd seen before at a shop. This time she must have been horny because after we were both naked she looked straight at me and said "we can have sex but you can't come inside me" Hard to resist and she lay down on the table so I got on top and she was moaning like crazy. I didn't last long and managed to pull out (just) and blew a huge load over her tummy and boobs. Of course next time I went back expecting the same and it didn't happen. She was just super horny that day I guess.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not enough.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unfortunately, I’m also in this boat

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some time ago was regularly seeing a mixed race small fit private massage girl, Bree. Had a great body and we met at various motels and occasionally a house in Logan on the odd days she worked. Our sessions were sensual and always ended with DATY and a couple of orgasms for her as I got to know her body and it's resposes quite well.
    One day, during a home visit after the oral on her she reached down for a condom she had ready next to the bed and covered me for a great cowgirl session, she did all the hard work.
    I realised later it must have been a farewell fuck as her number went dead thereafter. I figured she got a boyfriend or moved away. Pity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've had plenty of free bbbj and sex for free from 3 different ML around 5 times each and then another 2 MLs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Triple figures.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Let the pissing contest begin.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway. I have partied with most of the popular attractive ones outside of work at the clubs etc, One thing lead to another.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once. I was offered private time by a bleached blonde Korean 25 year old after an hours session at 189 Guildford. Picked her up at 6, a quick bite to eat and back to my 4.5 star hotel. She stayed the night and I dropped her back the next morning. Lots of fun. She said she was sharing a house with a dysfunctional bunch and wanted an escape.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha i will report back when i have such experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, I've had plenty of these and the girl usually pays me, begging me to come back for more? Or is my dementia flaring up again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Yes, I've had plenty of these and the girl usually pays me, begging me to come back for more? Or is my dementia flaring up again.
    Same mate. Hard job keeping all these ladies satisfied but I’ll do it as long as they’re paying me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More BS than the ekka in here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't stay long enough with a single ML for FS...so only once she went to my place for FS, didn't ask for money but I gave her 4 pines regardless. It's easy to the heart when you keep things transactional

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was more like a goodbye fuck coz she quit and went home

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry, I have actually had freebies, but thinking back it was from a girl who was not an Australian citizen and would do anything to become one. Even fuck someone like me.

Ken Oath. Or we have to tip more and be a bit of a regular but how is that free then?

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Freebies can happen but not usually in the shop.
    Think the Indian guys get freebies a lot, cause they do runners according to lots of Mls.....and thats why they ask for money up front.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast