Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JAV Sui Mizumori - Retiring without regrets

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

JAV Sui Mizumori - Retiring without regrets

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster, and I guess now a retired punter.

This is not your regular After Report and is also a touch long.
    But I thought it was an interesting enough experience to share with you.

The Aperitif
    I'm no stranger to the Ginza's during my lunch break, but alas the time has come to change jobs and have one last punt.
    Deciding to go out with a bang and I had booked Sui for an hour.
    But armed with Rooter's review, I rocked up and asked the man at the front desk if there was anyone booked after me.
    He replied with, yes, but they hadn't confirmed and indicated that if I put money down it was mine.

The argument he had over the phone while I was in the waiting room may have been related.
    Apologies fellow punter. But I don't regret it in the least (refer to The Dessert)

Hors d'oeuvre
    Legs that go on forever, tiny waist, a cute little butt, a gorgeous smile and tattoos everywhere that are fascinating, though some slightly alarming.
    She's 25, but could pass for 21, tall for a Japanese person and super thin.
    In my eyes, Sui was gorgeous.

A young JAV star with many films under her belt, she has this cute girl-next-door vibe.
    Kind of shy, kind of hesitant, a distinct juxtaposition to the occasional fierceness you see in her face and not what you expect from someone covered in tattoos.
    A word of warning though, her English is extremely limited. We talked a lot through Google Translate.

Light kisses, caressing and touches followed by both camps, before she expressed than she actually doesn't like being tickled. Or blow jobs.
    Perfect, neither do I. Onto the next course then.

The Appetizer
    As I kissed her neck, I slowly proceeded my way down. Soft moans ensued as I made my way to the little tuft of soft, fine hair that sat above her clit.
    But she was relatively quiet as I worked way around. Circular motions, up and down, sometimes seeing how far I can go.
    Holding her tiny perky tits as she held my hands and caressed my arms.

The Main Course
    She said to me that of everything, she really just enjoyed the sex.
    And this was no lie.
    As I found purchase and went deeper, her moans became louder and more frequent.
    Every thrust, a tiny squeal. Every breath a moan.
    Every request to move came with a cuddle to keep me inside.
    I'm no stallion, nor super well endowed, but we both enjoyed the pleasure. She really did not lie.

The Dessert
    Typically dessert is a non-event. Sometimes there's some small talk. Sometimes some light touches, or even a massage.
    But dessert with Sui, my friends, was another world entirely.
    We talked about hobbies, and then we talked about our favourite music.
    And as she played her favourite song, there was a sadness in her eyes.
    Being in English, she asked me what the song was about and I told her it was about lovers drifting apart.

The next thing she said broke me in a way that I had never felt.
    She had no clothes except a pair of trackies and hoody, because the airline had lost it.
    She had no contacts, and disliked being seen in glasses.
    She said in the four days she had been in Sydney, she's had nightmares.
    And in those four days not once had she left the building.
    Insane.

So, I told her all about the fiery sunsets of Sydney, and asked if she wanted to go see them.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is when we asked the man at the front desk if we could go for a walk.
    We spent the next hour with at the park swinging on the swing, sliding down the slide and watching the actual fiery sunset that graced us that on that winter evening.
    Never had I seen someone with such a genuine smile across their face.

The Digestif
    Sui Mizumori, you are utterly fascinating and I'm so glad you left Sydney with even just a moment of happiness.
    Thank you for being my last.

Attached is a picture for proof.
    2671.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Props to you for being a good guy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Congrats on the new role?

Besides the wham, bam thank you ma'am, it was good to see the flip side of the WL story

It's the epitome of walking off into the sunset

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You sir are a gentleman. Thank you for the AR.

Hats off to you bro,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    * insert Ozon's Salute *

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP's AR shows that apart from physical exertion, mental anguish could also be a price that some WL's have to pay to meet their side of the transaction. It is refreshing to know that even in this environment, Bro Anam finds a real person behind the facade of a JAV star.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow you certainly went out with a bang! Respect! Can I please clarify, did you end up paying for a 2 hour booking and spent half of that time outside with her?

Well done Sir!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bravo, sir, bravo! An AR for the ages.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    Wow you certainly went out with a bang! Respect! Can I please clarify, did you end up paying for a 2 hour booking and spent half of that time outside with her?
    Indeed I did.
    Sometimes all we really need is just çompany

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    I tip my hat to you sir. Absolutely beautiful gesture.
    Agree with this, lovely story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Makes me wonder about how many girls in this industry doing this with free will or trafficked, come to new country never leave brothel, what a lousy life if by choice, or if forced choice. Why so many jap av star in Sydney now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Seafood;2464829]Makes me wonder about how many girls in this industry doing this with free will or trafficked, come to new country never leave brothel, what a lousy life if by choice, or if forced choice. Why so many jap av star in Sydney now?[/QUOTE

Probably because China is still closed

You sir, have my respect. Glad to see such gentleman attitude still around !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That Pic really melts my heart, honestly can't think of anything better to retire from punting then seeing a smile like that in person. Hope this is one of those treasured memories.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hats off and respect to you, sir. Lovely story. It’s your generosity and being a gentleman which made your day. Wish you the very best in your new role in work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That pic reads of lot! Damn good review mate! Genuine and honest! Glad that she spent some good time with you! 👍👌

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This was the most wholesome thing I’ve read. Well done mate, you have a great heart

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is alot said in that photo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast