Thread: Independent versus Brothel - what's your opinion & experience?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Independent versus Brothel - what's your opinion & experience?

Hi fellow punters
    I have been punting for a few months, and have stuck with independents, which as we all know can be a bit hit-and-miss in relation to what you are getting; have been to a massage shop, with a reasonable result.
    Now I'm wondering about the brothel scene, and what you get for the standard pricing, and if it is overall a better experience (or not) than visiting an independent - pricing seems about the same, but wondering if that's because it's a very basic service.
    Would appreciate thoughts, experience and advice.
    Thanks all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice question. I’ve had limited experience at the brothel scene to but both times the time at brothel was very rigid.
    Times with some of the good independent s - once you have found a good one - can be extended / given freebies etc. several times I’ve about to go but lady sits on face or we go round 2. So I’ve gone independent since and forget about the bad punts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissi View Post
    Hi fellow punters
    I have been punting for a few months, and have stuck with independents, which as we all know can be a bit hit-and-miss in relation to what you are getting; have been to a massage shop, with a reasonable result.
    Now I'm wondering about the brothel scene, and what you get for the standard pricing, and if it is overall a better experience (or not) than visiting an independent - pricing seems about the same, but wondering if that's because it's a very basic service.
    Would appreciate thoughts, experience and advice.
    Thanks all
    The chances of having a very good experience in a brothel are about 5% of the 8% chance of having a very good experience with an independent.
    thoughts, experience and advice = MS.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    The chances of having a very good experience in a brothel are about 5% of the 8% chance of having a very good experience with an independent.
    thoughts, experience and advice = MS.
    4FoW2
    I think I am batting at about 0.500 at sky angel. Generally good with extras as well. Rarely had to walk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    I think I am batting at about 0.500 at sky angel. Generally good with extras as well. Rarely had to walk.
    I'm sure I and others would like to know exactly what you get for your $250 an hour at Sky. Not interested in the girl just what the SOP is, that leaves you so satisfied.
    Please indulge us, think of it as a community service or at best, promotion for this establishment.
    Appreciated.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothel just as random as a Private in terms of hit or miss. I have had starfish duds and brothels through to top 10 fuckfest sessions at 3am in the morning. It's all the luck of the draw in terms of who you get and what their mood is.

Definitely don't assume a base level of good service for a brothel. Think about it, if the girl was that good she'd just go private for double the hourly rate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This puzzles me. If they don't have to pay the brothel their cut, and they can work in their own time without competing with other service providers. The brothels can provide them with security and anonimity. Their private fees should be lower, no? At the least, just a little bit higher. But double the price? Why would anyone want to pay that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    Brothel just as random as a Private in terms of hit or miss. I have had starfish duds and brothels through to top 10 fuckfest sessions at 3am in the morning. It's all the luck of the draw in terms of who you get and what their mood is.

Definitely don't assume a base level of good service for a brothel. Think about it, if the girl was that good she'd just go private for double the hourly rate.

Some very good girls prefer brothels for reasons other than not having what it takes to go private.

I use private and brothel.

The biggest benefit of Brothel is you walk in and know all that is on the menu in a short time and no bad vibe if you simply walk away.

The private market is so flooded with no-answer and fakes that it can take forever to get hookup .. which when in a hurry or need to be discreet is not that easy.
    Private is available in more locations though, which is a plus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The right private is great but becoming a puzzle not worth solving

Fakes, vibes- you just don’t get all that at shops where you can happily walk out - I have done so many times with no bad feeling - yep you can do with privates but we all no there’s more to it