Thread: J YOSHINO - THICC and HORNY girl on a WORLD WIDE SEX TOUR

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J YOSHINO - THICC and HORNY girl on a WORLD WIDE SEX TOUR

Had a great session with the new J girl Yoshino today.
    Curvy and thicc type girl but nice and firm and solid.
    Fantastic attitude and positive energy – super GFE and horny as fuck.

LOOKS and BODY
    Yoshino is in her mid to late 20s and from Nagano.
    She is a pretty girl with a mixed exotic look.
    Not the typical Japanese girl look. Maybe she is half something else?
    Her body is top shelf if you like thicc, curvy girls, but if you like them skinny then she won’t be your type.
    Only 155cm and nice set of C- cup boobs, meaty and firm hips arse and thighs.
    Beautiful soft smooth skin, shaved pussy.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    She told me she recently arrived in Sydney and worked briefly at a R&T for a short time but switched to FS as she prefers it.
    She is a girl who loves sex and loves to travel and so combines the two.
    She is a genuine libertine who loves what she does.

DFK and DATY
    Passionate kisser with plenty of feeling.
    She has a tongue piercing which she uses to full advantage with plenty of French tongue kissing.
    Loves DATY and responded with genuine enthusiasm and a couple of orgasms.

BBBJ
    Top class BBBJ.
    The tongue piercing adds another dimension to it, but even without the piercing her technique is top class.

FUCKING
    Very tight for an experienced girl and responds to the dick with passion and enthusiasm.
    Lots of DFK and intimate eye contact while fucking in mish, cowgirl and sideways and even managed to twist her neck around for more DFK in doggy.
    Finished off with a great doggy session with her firm meaty round arse pressed up against my balls and milking the last drop out of me.

ROUND 2?
    No time for a second round as sucked and licked and fucked away until there was only a few minutes left on the clock and then just chilled out and chatted.

OVERALL
    Wonderful girl.
    Great combination of genuine enthusiasm, top skills, high sex drive
    Very interesting well travelled girl who genuinely loves to have sex while seeing all the wonders of the world and experiencing everything life has to offer.
    Yoshiro is one of those girls that doesn't just serve you - she enjoys herself as much as you do.
    I really enjoyed being with Yoshiro. I might break my rules and see this one again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mr Rooter is a distinguished gentleman who kindly provides us with his insights. He does not review all girls; that will give you a hint as to who the duds may be. He is too polite to badmouth them. Read between the lines and enjoy the current lineup of talent straight off the jumbo jets from Seoul and Tokyo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Every review is positive. Never writes a bad review, Every girl is super horny and always up for round 2. This guy must look like Brad Pitt
    He is veteran poster. I assume ginza knows him. They tell the girl to take care of him. Girl brings A game. Rooter gets the best experience the girl can offer and does review (regardless of honesty) for the rest us. The ones that don’t give him best service don’t get reviews. Think about it. The ones with enough attitude to not bring their A game for a 50yo white sex deviant, don’t get the rooter stimulus package.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    He is veteran poster. I assume ginza knows him. They tell the girl to take care of him. Girl brings A game. Rooter gets the best experience the girl can offer and does review (regardless of honesty) for the rest us. The ones that don’t give him best service don’t get reviews. Think about it. The ones with enough attitude to not bring their A game for a 50yo white sex deviant, don’t get the rooter stimulus package.
    Let me rephrase. The ones that know their worth don’t need his stimulus package

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Let me rephrase. The ones that know their worth don’t need his stimulus package
    I can't agree with this man unfortunately I find the reviews good comedy relief that's all. Seen some really good and some really bad amongst his library of reviews.
    I'm paraphrasing a bit but my personal fave ... "Body is top shelf as the imperfections just add to cuteness" haha wtf is that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    I can't agree with this man unfortunately I find the reviews good comedy relief that's all. Seen some really good and some really bad amongst his library of reviews.
    I'm paraphrasing a bit but my personal fave ... "Body is top shelf as the imperfections just add to cuteness" haha wtf is that
    You’re telling me you’ve never been baited into seeing a girl by rooter? You a smarter man than me. I’ve been baited three times. Lino, amazing punt. Kalin, still great punt. Nene, dud.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah at the end of the day it's still a blind booking. In fairness to mr rooter the physical descriptions are useful so you can immediately eliminate certain types you wouldn't pick in a lineup
    I'm ok with the reception comments re girls anyway .. "she's pretty, shes service girl, she's cute, she's busty" haha. I'll usually take their word for it and know YMMV. In any case the better experiences come with more visits, more $$$