Thread: Shirley @Town Hall 69

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shirley @Town Hall 69

Visited Shirley last week at Town Hall69, Paid receptionist for an hour, naked and laid down, when Shirley walked in, I recognized her as visited her before in other shop. Shirley has good massage as few years experience, she has good English as studied in Singapore and fashionable in make up, clothes and attitude as stayed in Korea before.
    Shirley removed her nurse clothes exposing her beautiful natural E, curvy body with clean underneath and fingers tickling my whole body, lots of touching with good both hands on my balls and manhood. Good sucking skill with cbj and end up face to face, Good service lady.

Shop’s Description:
    Shirley: New Top Girl! 22yo, 168cm, E Cup, A curvaceous beauty from Thailand. Sun kissed skin, hourglass figure with E natural breast cup and big booty. This Uni girl is very patient and chatty, can't stop to stroke her big boobs. Soft personality and wonderful skills, she is excellent at bring pleasure to gentlemen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review
    Saw Shirley rostered today but unable to book???
    Any photos of Shirley?

Love Trendy girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Awesome review
    Saw Shirley rostered today but unable to book???
    Any photos of Shirley?

Love Trendy girls
    I visited her at 130Dreamgirls before but she not longer there. Checked TownHall69 weekly roster, Shirley works Wednesday and Friday.
    Busty beautiful lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    I visited her at 130Dreamgirls before but she not longer there. Checked TownHall69 weekly roster, Shirley works Wednesday and Friday.
    Busty beautiful lady
    Can you forward her photos? As Town Hall 69 not easy to see line up right?
    Check your mail box bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Can you forward her photos? As Town Hall 69 not easy to see line up right?
    Check your mail box bro
    Ha ha you are right
    Lucky if you can get 2-3 girls for line up
    Have you seen Shirley yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard25 View Post
    Visited Shirley last week at Town Hall69, Paid receptionist for an hour, naked and laid down, when Shirley walked in, I recognized her as visited her before in other shop. Shirley has good massage as few years experience, she has good English as studied in Singapore and fashionable in make up, clothes and attitude as stayed in Korea before.
    Shirley removed her nurse clothes exposing her beautiful natural E, curvy body with clean underneath and fingers tickling my whole body, lots of touching with good both hands on my balls and manhood. Good sucking skill with cbj and end up face to face, Good service lady.

Shop’s Description:
    Shirley: New Top Girl! 22yo, 168cm, E Cup, A curvaceous beauty from Thailand. Sun kissed skin, hourglass figure with E natural breast cup and big booty. This Uni girl is very patient and chatty, can't stop to stroke her big boobs. Soft personality and wonderful skills, she is excellent at bring pleasure to gentlemen.
    Couldn’t agree more from OP. Natural E with engaging personality and tight box
    No way 22, probably 27 but still young and cheerful lady
    Highly recommended vfm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome review. Thanks Richard. How's her ass? Big booty as described by the shop?