C Sunny

Date visited: June 2022
    Establishment: 42 Gladesville, Nightshade
    Name: Sunny
    Ethnicity: Chinese
    Height: average/typical asian
    Breasts: C natural
    Pussy: Shaved
    Services provided: Shower together(cleaning only, no BBBJ), boob body slide/rub, BBBJ
    Price: $200/45min

Would I recommend? Worth a try, but not a high recommendation

Face: 8/10 Website has a uncovered face photo. Yes, that's her. I'd rate her as good looking.
    Body: 8/10 Has curves in the right places with a bit of baby fat. Boobs are a very nice, soft and natural. Unfortunately she doesn't like her nipples to be touched.
    Attitude: 7/10 Very straight/neutral. No real added personal attention given, but never did she show any signs of poor attitude/boredom.

She wasn't one for much small talk or teasing. The shower was basically a routine cleaning, nothing more. Website states she has "great shower play", but I got none of that. BBBJ on the bed had good technique with ball tickling, and tends to pull down on your shaft while sucking. Borderline painful, but the enjoyable kind. Pussy feels good, but she kept one hand out to stop me from going in too deep because I was a bit too long for her. So she wanted me to go slow at first. I always like to go hard and finish in doggy, but when I asked her to turn over, she just laid out flat. Which is also fine, she has a nice soft bum to mash up against. After I popped my load and wiped off, we laid there for a few minutes before she got up to shower. I let her clean herself up before following her in, which she then rinsed herself off and handed me the shower head while walking out. By the time I stepped out of the shower, she was basically fully dressed tidying up the room. She sat and waited for me to get dressed.
    Once I had my shoes on, I walked over to the bathroom sink/mirror to fix myself up, when I suddenly heard the door open and close. I quickly looked out into the room, and that was it, she was gone. Just like that. No thank you. No goodbye. No farewell. Didn't even give me the chance to say thank you. So I just made my way out.

Thinking back, I don't recall hearing the timer bell go off, so there's a good chance that I barely got my 45mins worth. Once I popped I think she basically went into pack up mode with no interest in filling in the remainder of the time. She literally left as soon as she could.

She has good body for decent bang, but don't expect any personal touches. I can't imagine her gaining any loyal/returning customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I e seen her in the line up a few times. She’s cute. But your review turns me off seeing her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had an amazing time with her 2 years ago. We just clicked and chatted a lot. She is so sexy too. I must see her again!