Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Punting in Vietnam

Senior Member(無間使者)

Punting in Vietnam

Just came back from holidays and had quite an epic adventure punting there. Massage palors are almost everywhere you can walk right in.

$20-30 for a ticket, $30-50 tip to the ML, a 22-28 year-old good looking girl, you will get 2h in a big room with steam bath, bath tub, queen size bed.

Service includes bathing together, herb massage, tounge massage, body slide, CIM twice - in the bath tube and on bed. Did I mention they would give you an ipad to with photos of MLs to pick? Most shops open until 2-3 am.

Tip a taxi driver or hotel waiter $10 and he would also set up the same service in your room, at the same price at around $120, this time including FS.

I'm coming back there for Christmas holidays...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a friend of mine caught HIV in Vietnam few years back. i'm never ever doing a Viet girl ......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would say you have the same risk getting HIV or other stds doing girls from other nationalities, especially with bareback

While I understand your fear seeing a friend of yours got it, a quick google search showed the prevalence rate of HIV in Vietnam is 0.5%, as compared to 1.1% in Thailand, and 1.5% in the US. HIV is nothing major these days as it can be treated before turning into AIDS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't trust Google. the info there is submitted by people like you and me. as for Vietnam being 0.5%, it is reported case. so if there are fewer medical institutes there, fewer numbers might be reported, hence the 0.5%

my fear is that Viet girls seldom insist on the rubber, only focussing on earning your money. bareback is way more common in Vietnam than Thailand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No you've got completely wrong, in Thailand and Vietnam rubbers are the go with few exceptions. It mainly when guys take on bar or massage girls as a gf that it goes natural. But in the Philippines it's very easy to get natural service at a massage joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to many of those massage joints in Vietnam, where opting for VIP service you get treated like a king. Many stunning ladies and memorable moments, but i rarely go fs for the fear of contracting something. But you can relax and enjoy the pampering it's great.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    I would say you have the same risk getting HIV or other stds doing girls from other nationalities, especially with bareback

While I understand your fear seeing a friend of yours got it, a quick google search showed the prevalence rate of HIV in Vietnam is 0.5%, as compared to 1.1% in Thailand, and 1.5% in the US. HIV is nothing major these days as it can be treated before turning into AIDS.
    Among regular women or working women that "meet" many gents?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Among regular women or working women that "meet" many gents?
    I dated 6 girls, always barebacks during dating and never have any worries, never catched anything. Mind you that I was monogamous

With MLs or WLs, I ALWAYS put on condoms when penetrating

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it is surprising that so many people in here seem to go the 'safe' way

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    it is surprising that so many people in here seem to go the 'safe' way
    A few comments .....re the safe way ...I'm sure many would go bb in the heat of the moment. Obviously fucking in Aust and fucking in SEA are two different things re hygiene and infection.
    Had a mate who got HIV from Thail..he wasn't a mad fucker, a matter of fact you could say compared to the usual monger he was very conservative fucker ...doc said he just was just unlucky, yes he didn't cover up but it does happen.
    Re Viet girls ..yes I know there are skanky hoes everywhere but Viet girls are in my opinion the most hygiene conscious in SEA. Compared to Thai, Phil, Camb, Indo etc they are usually very clean.
    Just my observations / opinions.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, that's my view on the Asian scene as well. Viet and Thai if you go to an established shop the hygine generally is really good, bbbj are always on offer and you do have to be careful, but i love being treated like a king, at least for an hour or so. In the Philippines I've had the most worries. I've had Philippinos that when i produce a condom they refused to fuck, they say not enjoyable enough. Good fun in Asia town

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    Yeah, that's my view on the Asian scene as well. Viet and Thai if you go to an established shop the hygine generally is really good, bbbj are always on offer and you do have to be careful, but i love being treated like a king, at least for an hour or so. In the Philippines I've had the most worries. I've had Philippinos that when i produce a condom they refused to fuck, they say not enjoyable enough. Good fun in Asia town
    Aren't they worried about STI's or pregnancy? Or is it just ignorance, a lack of sex education?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of werstern guys get caught with the unwanted pregnancies. I've got a mate who just got one pregnant and there's a 25 year age difference. STI's don't seem to bother them much especially the ones you pick-up normally. Working girls, some insist some don't, they just say don't cum inside.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is it easy to pick up an STI ? looks like no one fears STI's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of werstern guys get caught with the unwanted pregnancies. I've got a mate who just got one pregnant and there's a 25 year age difference. STI's don't seem to bother them much especially the ones you pick-up normally. Working girls, some insist some don't, they just say don't cum inside.
    I suppose I was more thinking that as a one off with a girl over there then you'd be back home and if she got pregnant she wouldn't even know who the father was if she does it with a lot of clients. Or even if she suspected it was you she wouldn't have any way of making contact.

Your mate obviously was in a different scenario to this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, my friend lives there and works here. A lot of long term expats have kids in the Philippines but if your only there for a shot time pump away and get away!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Aren't they worried about STI's or pregnancy? Or is it just ignorance, a lack of sex education?
    With the Filo girls, it's all of the above and more. The cost of contraception is seen as a barrier to a large percentage of the population due to their low socio economic status. A lot of the younger ones are still brain washed by their elders into believing that contraception comes with a whole range of health concerns and taboos.

You just have to spend some time in the provinces and see the goings on where fucking is a national past time and due to cost of contraception, brainwashing by elders, lack of education and the obsession with cheap piss (Redhorse beer or Tanduay Rum) and karaoke, the younger generation get together and get blind drunk, sing (poorly) to all hours of the morning and unprotected shenanigans is almost mandatory.

Filipinos are lovely people, don't get me wrong, i have spent a LOT of time with them and am very fond of them, but they live for the moment, not today, not tomorrow, but for the now, so precautions or future consequences are not high in their thought process. I've never had one that has refused to fuck if a condom was worn like the poster above, but had plenty that wouldn't even have considered one if i hadn't raised the matter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, i like the Filo girls too, sweet as and do anything for you but it's like all Asian countries you want a girl who's educated and with few family ties. Come to think of it i love them all that's why I'm on here looking for that rough daimond with brown skin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, my friend lives there and works here. A lot of long term expats have kids in the Philippines but if your only there for a shot time pump away and get away!
    That reminds me I watched a documentary some years ago lots of mixed blood kids were left in Filo, Western guy impregnated the girls and left...that's way too irresponsible for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I will definitely pay a visit there sometime. What city did u visit?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    Just came back from holidays and had quite an epic adventure punting there. Massage palors are almost everywhere you can walk right in.

$20-30 for a ticket, $30-50 tip to the ML, a 22-28 year-old good looking girl, you will get 2h in a big room with steam bath, bath tub, queen size bed.

Service includes bathing together, herb massage, tounge massage, body slide, CIM twice - in the bath tube and on bed. Did I mention they would give you an ipad to with photos of MLs to pick? Most shops open until 2-3 am.

Tip a taxi driver or hotel waiter $10 and he would also set up the same service in your room, at the same price at around $120, this time including FS.

I'm coming back there for Christmas holidays...
    I will definitely pay a visit there sometime. What city did u visit?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast