Thread: Punting in Vietnam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was HCM city

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get onto Single Mans Forum SMF they have heaps of reviews mainly in Vietnam

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    Get onto Single Mans Forum SMF they have heaps of reviews mainly in Vietnam
    Thanks Tales, I am finding SMF very useful for planning my next Asian trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pulloff View Post
    Thanks Tales, I am finding SMF very useful for planning my next Asian trip.
    Yea me too - thanks for the tip

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nguyen Phi Khanh Street D1. Saigon. Any of the hot tocs. BBBJ CIM for $30 and in some places FS for 1 Million dong, there are some hotties.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love the Hot Toc's, you can get a hair cut, a blade shave, head massage and a blowie just sit back and relax.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been going to Vietnam for about 12 years and PH for 6.

I find that its easier to get laid in PH as its a more liberal society. Always wear a rubber - or I dont touch them..... the Chinese sexual travel market is very active in PH with bus loads of older men coming to fuck Young PH girls - one of the WL's was telling me that the organisers have PH based agents who just spend their whole day finding young WL's online and create an ongoing database for the old chinese guys to hook up with.

VN is more conservative but changing fast - 10 years ago expat men were gods and I would get pretty sexy young girls just walk up and start a conversation with you, and you would end up fucking them - now its more commercial

I use some of the usual websites to find several dates before I go over - there is a new group of city based young executive women who are very liberal with their sexual ideas - once you tap that market you are getting lots of free VN pussy every night from some of the hottest women you will ever see. one or 2 drinks and you have this amazing executive business chick bouncing on your cock all night...

I prefer VN because the whole scene takes a bit of work to find the right girls... its not as open as TH or PH so you have to work a bit to get to know how to score.. but its worthwhile as you tend to find less WL's and more local girls who just want some white cock..

if you get stuck, contact a mobile massage service on wechat - they will send photos - choose the girl and you are guaranteed a good time

most massage places have 1 or 2 who will always give you a HJ or BBBJ - even the high end hotel spas.. and a lot of girls' will share their number so you can meet outside - i usually find the hottest one i see in the shops or at a coffee shop and just start a conversation - 70% of the time you end up banging them

its not rocket science gents its just a numbers game - get as many contacts as you can before you go - take every chance you can to speak to a local hottie - get yourself an AIRBNB rather than a hotel so you can bring girls back anytime - and get into it....

I am off to both places in October and have 20 to 25 on the go right now = setting up my diary of coffee/dinner/drinks and fucks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a great review. I agree with the notion that 10 years ago it was easier and they would just start talking to you in the street. That executive scene sounds interesting. How'd you get onto that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know these a group of girls who target the executive scene in D2 where most of the live in HCM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know these a group of girls who target the executive scene in D2 where most of them live in HCM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    I have been going to Vietnam for about 12 years and PH for 6.

I find that its easier to get laid in PH as its a more liberal society. Always wear a rubber - or I dont touch them..... the Chinese sexual travel market is very active in PH with bus loads of older men coming to fuck Young PH girls - one of the WL's was telling me that the organisers have PH based agents who just spend their whole day finding young WL's online and create an ongoing database for the old chinese guys to hook up with.

VN is more conservative but changing fast - 10 years ago expat men were gods and I would get pretty sexy young girls just walk up and start a conversation with you, and you would end up fucking them - now its more commercial

I use some of the usual websites to find several dates before I go over - there is a new group of city based young executive women who are very liberal with their sexual ideas - once you tap that market you are getting lots of free VN pussy every night from some of the hottest women you will ever see. one or 2 drinks and you have this amazing executive business chick bouncing on your cock all night...

I prefer VN because the whole scene takes a bit of work to find the right girls... its not as open as TH or PH so you have to work a bit to get to know how to score.. but its worthwhile as you tend to find less WL's and more local girls who just want some white cock..

if you get stuck, contact a mobile massage service on wechat - they will send photos - choose the girl and you are guaranteed a good time

most massage places have 1 or 2 who will always give you a HJ or BBBJ - even the high end hotel spas.. and a lot of girls' will share their number so you can meet outside - i usually find the hottest one i see in the shops or at a coffee shop and just start a conversation - 70% of the time you end up banging them

its not rocket science gents its just a numbers game - get as many contacts as you can before you go - take every chance you can to speak to a local hottie - get yourself an AIRBNB rather than a hotel so you can bring girls back anytime - and get into it....

I am off to both places in October and have 20 to 25 on the go right now = setting up my diary of coffee/dinner/drinks and fucks
    This is informative. Thanks mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    as for hotels in Vn, isn't there a problem with girls staying overnight? need to be registered ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most 3 star hotels will let them in but they'll need to produce their ID card. Like our friend said get an airbnb that'll get around that problem. Or get friendly with the doorman at the hotel slip him a few dong and he'll slip her up the stairs unseen. Just a word of warning that some girls will take the opportunity to pick up a few souvenirs so make sure any valuable items are out of sight and locked away. I have been a victim of the " you take a shower first" trick and as soon as they hear the water running they go for your valuables.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    as for hotels in Vn, isn't there a problem with girls staying overnight? need to be registered ?
    Re Hotels - I've stayed at what you could call govt supported hotels in Saigon eg Rex hotel, Hotel Magestic These will enforce the rule about foreigners and locals being in the same room esp overnight.
    As I was there with my partner who happens to be Viet but has Aust citizenship it was obviously not a problem but they obviously are very concerned about appearances and when staying at these hotels I didn't see many WG's in the lobby or dropping in to see Westerners like I would in Phil, Thai etc. Interestingly at these hotels I didn't see that many foreigners, mainly well to do Viets.
    As suggested your best bet is to find a 3 star hotel and of course enquire about their joiner policy. To my knowledge 3 star hotels in Viet turn a blind eye to govt policy.
    No matter where I travel even if I am by myself I always book for 2 and send them an email saying my " cousins " may stay overnight and ask about their policy. I also say this will determine whether I stay there or not. Many places are amazed how many cousins I have lol
    Get it in writing and take it with you. I've had people on the desk in the Phils try to pull a swifty on me re joiner and I go upstairs and find the correspondence and that usually shuts them up.
    4FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's a great review. I agree with the notion that 10 years ago it was easier and they would just start talking to you in the street. That executive scene sounds interesting. How'd you get onto that?
    Be an executive or buy yourself a nice suit or two. Women are shallow when it comes to money. If you dont have it, dress like you do. Its stupid but true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most 3 star hotels will let them in but they'll need to produce their ID card. Like our friend said get an airbnb that'll get around that problem. Or get friendly with the doorman at the hotel slip him a few dong and he'll slip her up the stairs unseen. Just a word of warning that some girls will take the opportunity to pick up a few souvenirs so make sure any valuable items are out of sight and locked away. I have been a victim of the " you take a shower first" trick and as soon as they hear the water running they go for your valuables.
    Thanks for the info Tales & 4FOW2. Will have to get there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vietnam is fun though, there real are some top notch girls running around. A bit of extra work but it's worth it. Many highlights there over the years.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Thanks for the info Tales & 4FOW2. Will have to get there.
    Mate spend a week in Saigon and have a look around both sightseeing and mongering. The Saigon War Remanants Museum is a must see. Stay in District 1 obviously.
    Then high tail it to Da Nang - I believe one of the nicest beaches in the world.
    Vietnamese girls are beautiful, have strong Buddhist principles, have not been corrupted by Western feminism ideology and although many are quite naive in the bed they are excellent students.
    Viet men are seen as the type to fuck them then forget them so its not hard to even find freebies. There is still as sense of a Western man being their "escape" from the country but, in my experience, they won't screw you over like Thai's or Filipna's.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This chap is celebrating a good whoring holiday and all you miserable pricks just bring up STIs.

Good on you OP, I don't know why every Brisbane punter doesn't do the same and I've always laughed at those who don't. Look at the airfare price and what you get for your $ over there versus over here in Brisbane and it's a no brainer to at least incorporate those kind of trips on an annual basis.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast