Thread: Getting more from ML

Senior Member(無間使者)

Getting more from ML

Ive been seeing a hot ML for about 4 years, she's one that only works 1 X day a week because she can. Over that time I've probably seen her 8-10 times. I get the feeling she has self confidence issues or is a narcissist, often asking how hot she looks and looking for complements on her appearance...

So far I've only ever been had NHJ, despite my trying. I'm at the stage now where Im wanting more, should i ultimatum with her that I'm not satisfied and threaten to walk.

I doubt this will be effective but I'm guessing the low self confidence thing may be enough to encourage some type of response. If not then I will walk and spend my hard earned coin somewhere else where I may find the gem I'm after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Ive been seeing a hot ML for about 4 years, she's one that only works 1 X day a week because she can. Over that time I've probably seen her 8-10 times. I get the feeling she has self confidence issues or is a narcissist, often asking how hot she looks and looking for complements on her appearance...

So far I've only ever been had NHJ, despite my trying. I'm at the stage now where Im wanting more, should i ultimatum with her that I'm not satisfied and threaten to walk.

I doubt this will be effective but I'm guessing the low self confidence thing may be enough to encourage some type of response. If not then I will walk and spend my hard earned coin somewhere else where I may find the gem I'm after.
    The good thing about looking for fun with a ML is that you get to choose whom you wanna see and not see. Unlike finding a gf, you need to please her all the time. In your case, if the girl doesnt provide you the service you want, you should move one and find someone who provides you the desired service. Otherwise you are treating her as if she is your gf but in fact she is not.

Senior Member(無間使者)

If after 8-10 times you are still only getting a nhj you are unlikely to get anything else. Time to move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Although 8 to 10 visits over a 4 year period is not really a regular. Maybe once a week for a while may give you a better chance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lay your money on the table as you normally do, then show her more and hold on to it, state you want more so do I.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    8-10 times in 4 years? Bet she is looking forward to your next visit in 6 months time.
    As has been pointed out, thats not a regular.
    Guys go every week or every two weeks. Some once a month. Thats a regular.

Anyway, irrelevant. Have you got feedback on her from others? Does the shop have a thread on her here? Maybe someone else can help with an angle who knows her specifically.

At least 4 years in the industry? Shes probably done more with somebody. Its high odds territory.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey mate, does she remember you (from previous visits) when you visit her? I don't mean that you remind her of previous visits and she says "ohh yeah, i remember you", i mean does she actually remember you?
    If the answer is yes, i suspect you have experienced all you are going to with her and it's time to move on if you are not happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s a masseuse bro, she doesn’t owe you any extra services for visiting 8 times. I bet she would not give 2 fucks about your ‘ultimatum’. Fuck there is some strange cunts on here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny blaze View Post
    She’s a masseuse bro, she doesn’t owe you any extra services for visiting 8 times. I bet she would not give 2 fucks about your ‘ultimatum’. Fuck there is some strange cunts on here
    And this surprises you?? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No no stage did I say anything about coerceing or bullying? It was a question about continuing to invest or cutting loses because it's the best it's ever going to get.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double post ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are on here.... I'd say that makes you a strange cunt too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So far I've only ever been had NHJ, despite my trying.
    " Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the different result is ....!"
    You can get prob what you're getting from 95% of ML ...time to join our search for the Holy Grail.
    4FoW2
    PS don't let negative comments get to you...there is a blocking function if you choose to use it and by the way, being on here makes you a red hot testosterone driven guy...I'd say thats completely normal.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)

Did you get to touch her during NHJ? It could be depending on how you touch her, maybe you're too rough/agressive? From my experience MLs tend to please nice customer for easy/comfortable cash income so maybe you can try a different approach with attitude during the session.

I don't think threatening would ever work, it may have opposite effect as she would perceive you as a dick and not wanting to see you again. Good luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can someone pm me what NHJ means? 🤔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    Can someone pm me what NHJ means? ��
    NHJ is short for nude handjob

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t disagree…she may not feel like it, may not gel, may not want to, may not appreciate the visit every now and then and expecting things to click - who knows but it’s her choice

I know a few laid back girls who don’t cop the bs and games - sure they miss out on business but dealing with some cannot be worth it

Just go somewhere else - no big deal - sounds like she will get along with life just ok

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you asked for more? I find they dont offer and costs nothing to ask….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    Have you asked for more? I find they dont offer and costs nothing to ask….
    I always ask what I want on the flip if its a new girl (respectfully) - if they don't provide what I want I choose whether to have extras or not (sometimes the little head makes the choice)