Thread: Aki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aki

I saw Aki last Monday. While I was waiting I asked mamsan who else was on and she showed me Gina. She was cute I thought and my style of girl. Not fat but something to hold while banging. I think I'll be back to see her.
    Let's get back too Aki.
    Aki is around 165cm tall. Beautiful white skin and nice slim body and small A/B size breasts. They sought of grew as i sucked on them. She had nipples that needed encouragement. In my eyes she is attractive and maybe around late 20s or early 30s.
    I sat on the edge of the table as we chatted and caressed each other.
    Funny thing mmasan told me Aki doesn't remove her underwear but she had no pants on when she came in the room.
    So I'm caressing her and take off her dress and I feel no undies. Mmm I'm thinking. I remove her dress and she seems shy to show her small breast by covering them with her hands.
    I told her don't be shy I like small breasts and I start kissing her nipples and i swear as she got aroused they grew abit. She tells me to lay down on my stomach but I tell heri don't want a massage just here for fun.
    So she starts light kissing me, she has really soft lips and then the turn of comes. She starts sticking her long tongue out ever time I try to kiss her passionately. I don't like that. So I get up and lay on my back and she starts licking and sucking my nipples and works her way down slowly kissing me until she reaches my balls. She starts using that long tongue to tease me licking my balls, shaft and head and at all times no hands are seen. Slowly she takes me in and her blowbjob is sensual and slow and deep with lots of lubricant. After 5 mins I change positions to sit on the edge of the table and she starts again, slow and deep with lots of lubricant. Another 5 mins has gone and I know I'm building up for a massive explosion . Seeing her looking up at me with those eyes as she is trying her best to take me all starts to put me over the line. I tell her I'm going to cum, she keeps deep throating a bit faster and I tell her a few more times I'm going to cum and she just keeps on deep throating me and I tell her I'm cumming and the 1st shot hits the back of her throat and I cum for days and she slows down and keeps sucking until she knows I'm done. Forgot to mention, she allowed fingering and was very wet.
    Looks I would give her a 8/10. Total service 6/10. Bbbj 7/10
    She has not bad English as well to have a chat. Would I return, probably not. Not really my type of service. As always ymmv.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report
    Aki sounds great, good service oriented and lots of access.
    Thanks for sharing bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report. Thanks for sharing. Very keen to see her now as her service seems like my cup of tea!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice report, what was the damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha makes me laugh everytime i see

"Please try not to ask too many questions" on their wechat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    Hahaha makes me laugh everytime i see

"Please try not to ask too many questions" on their wechat
    Thats because they dont write whats included since its a “massage shop”, but the price is what makes people ask questions.

So here is what is included in their price:
    - kissing
    - cbj
    - warm lotion bodyslide (some girls like Aki you have to request it)

Aki is a special one since she gives bbbjcim by default and no extra charge

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just curious, is ML being nude or kissing service standard in this shop?

Just wondering cuz the girl I saw last week(not aki) didn't undress, didn't cuddle, didn't kiss etc. Her massage was okayish. She did give bbbj for afew minutes though so I gave her 20%tip anyway.

Not naming the girl as I dun want to give unfavorable review and ruin her business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post

Just wondering cuz the girl I saw last week(not aki) didn't undress, didn't cuddle, didn't kiss etc. Her massage was okayish. She did give bbbj for afew minutes though so I gave her 20%tip anyway.

Not naming the girl as I dun want to give unfavorable review and ruin her business.
    Yes it is but it's always better to communicate things at the start as it clears everything up.

Junior Member(有D料到)

she gave you bbbj with her clothes on??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozmane View Post
    I think that you need to go to specsavers if you can't read that...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yes nude and kissing is standard service in the shop. I can guess who you saw: J Rika - she is very shy, you have to tell her what to do (well, dont take advantage of her). So you have to tell her to take her clothes off and initiate the kiss. I have seen her a couple of times and she can go nude right from the beginning. My review of her is in the massage section.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyman98 View Post
    Yes it is but it's always better to communicate things at the start as it clears everything up.
    Cheers. I was pretty confused as Im not new to massage scene. In my experience, 95% of them would offer to go nude to earn tips, some dont but they would almost always say it's due to their period. Only one case I encountered that didn't at all at Tokio, and she was perhaps young and reluctant.

I figured this place asked for payment upfront inclusive of tips so basic nude service is included. She didn't but instead gave bbbj which was even more surprising to me. Would have preferred nude though but didn't want to force her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozmane View Post
    Only Briefly. Cuz time was running out as part two started late, but yes she did briefly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Yes nude and kissing is standard service in the shop. I can guess who you saw: J Rika - she is very shy, you have to tell her what to do (well, dont take advantage of her). So you have to tell her to take her clothes off and initiate the kiss. I have seen her a couple of times and she can go nude right from the beginning. My review of her is in the massage section.
    OK thanks. Didnt want to name her. She is friendly and seem nice girl. Unfortunately it was a dud experience as I prefer nude part two. And I'm more a gfe and dfk guy. Bbbj is nice but optional, not really into that. Especially if it's brief.

I must be super shy as even she told me I seem shy haha

I figured if the payment is upfront, it already included the basic services so if she didn't go nude or initiate kissing it must be that she is really reluctant. I usually do not take initiative in this as I'm wary of forcing the girl. Big softie. Especially as I thought in this case, if she even was willing to do bbbj, she must really not like to go nude or kiss lol. I mean, bbbj should be a rarer service then the latter two.

Anyway, it's fine, I will try someone else. Maybe we didn't click as much as I thought even though conversation part went great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Wonder how long her shyness will last

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well saw her today. She is indeed very shy, skinny , cute face nice A or B cute boobs, she said she was on period and she didnt removed her undies. Massages was ok, soft and probably more wont like it. Honestly original review doesn’t fit with my and other colleague experiences so not sure if WIR