I saw Aki last Monday. While I was waiting I asked mamsan who else was on and she showed me Gina. She was cute I thought and my style of girl. Not fat but something to hold while banging. I think I'll be back to see her.
Let's get back too Aki.
Aki is around 165cm tall. Beautiful white skin and nice slim body and small A/B size breasts. They sought of grew as i sucked on them. She had nipples that needed encouragement. In my eyes she is attractive and maybe around late 20s or early 30s.
I sat on the edge of the table as we chatted and caressed each other.
Funny thing mmasan told me Aki doesn't remove her underwear but she had no pants on when she came in the room.
So I'm caressing her and take off her dress and I feel no undies. Mmm I'm thinking. I remove her dress and she seems shy to show her small breast by covering them with her hands.
I told her don't be shy I like small breasts and I start kissing her nipples and i swear as she got aroused they grew abit. She tells me to lay down on my stomach but I tell heri don't want a massage just here for fun.
So she starts light kissing me, she has really soft lips and then the turn of comes. She starts sticking her long tongue out ever time I try to kiss her passionately. I don't like that. So I get up and lay on my back and she starts licking and sucking my nipples and works her way down slowly kissing me until she reaches my balls. She starts using that long tongue to tease me licking my balls, shaft and head and at all times no hands are seen. Slowly she takes me in and her blowbjob is sensual and slow and deep with lots of lubricant. After 5 mins I change positions to sit on the edge of the table and she starts again, slow and deep with lots of lubricant. Another 5 mins has gone and I know I'm building up for a massive explosion . Seeing her looking up at me with those eyes as she is trying her best to take me all starts to put me over the line. I tell her I'm going to cum, she keeps deep throating a bit faster and I tell her a few more times I'm going to cum and she just keeps on deep throating me and I tell her I'm cumming and the 1st shot hits the back of her throat and I cum for days and she slows down and keeps sucking until she knows I'm done. Forgot to mention, she allowed fingering and was very wet.
Looks I would give her a 8/10. Total service 6/10. Bbbj 7/10
She has not bad English as well to have a chat. Would I return, probably not. Not really my type of service. As always ymmv.