Thread: J Mako - Pretty Japs

J Mako - Pretty Japs

After a series of bad punt with J girls, I took another gamble on the new girl at Kyoto.
    Secured a booking and head to Kyoto.

Face - 7/10 lots of smile, i think she has a nose job, on the mid 20s my guess. She came on white dress makes her look elegant and not slutty at all.

Language: can speak English at conversational level. Self taught.

Personality: We hit it off straight away, coz we talk alot stuff and break the ice in no time. She’s very polite, friendly, and accommodating imo.

Body: 7/10. Killer curve but skinny, jaded, long leg but small boobs. A cup. Smooth silky skin and have beautiful eyes.

BBBJ: 5/10, lots of licking and hj, she spit on my dick and hj her spit on my dick and my balls. Not really a fans there

DFK and Daty: now this is where it gets interesting. Mako is fine with dfk with me. Just have to warmed her up for dfk. And we did dfk during sex too, but i have different report from someone where she’s just shut her lip when he tried to dfk her. For the benefit of the doubt, I would say lfk only. She response well on Daty. Her pussy is shaved. No smell and tasteless. I like girl with tasteless pussy LoL.

Service: 7/10. Standard catbath, no lubs after she dom me up. I wouldn’t say her pussy tight but she’s very good in flexing her pussy muscle so you feel like your dick being squeezed inside. Good eye contact and seeing her beautiful eyes turned me on. Did CG, mish, doggy, and mish again.
    Initially I assumed she did a fake moans but as I fuck her harder on mish, no foam there and start dirty talk which makes me came instantly. Fmd I love dirty talk when fucking, makes me horny and come quick. Kimochiiiii
    Some dfk during sex. Just need to warm her up and she’ll comply.

I couldn’t be bother doing the second round, So I just have a chat while hugging her for 20 minutes about prostitution in Japan and other things. We have so much laugh until she suggested to take shower.

Overall 7/10. Mako is not a time waster or time watcher. She had her time sheet where she write her booking time, and start when she enter the room. Very friendly personality.
    WIR? Probably but at $360 I will save it for other girl.

Thank you mamasan Cindy and Amber for treating me well and made Mako did a good service for me.

Always treats girl with respect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    After a series of bad punt with J girls, I took another gamble on the new girl at Kyoto.

Face - 7/10 lots of smile, i think she has a nose job, on the mid 20s my guess. She came on white dress makes her look elegant and not slutty at all.

Personality: We hit it off straight away, coz we talk alot stuff and break the ice in no time. She’s very polite, friendly, and accommodating imo.

Body: 7/10. Killer curve but skinny, jaded, long leg but small boobs. A cup. Smooth silky skin and have beautiful eyes.

BBBJ: 5/10, lots of licking and hj, she spit on my dick and hj her spit on my dick and my balls. Not really a fans there

DFK and Daty: now this is where it gets interesting. Mako is fine with dfk with me. Just have to warmed her up for dfk. And we did dfk during sex too, but i have different report from someone where she’s just shut her lip when he tried to dfk her. For the benefit of the doubt, I would say lfk only. She response well on Daty. Her pussy is shaved. No smell and tasteless. I like girl with tasteless pussy LoL.

Service: 7/10. Standard catbath, no lubs after she dom me up. I wouldn’t say her pussy tight but she’s very good in flexing her pussy muscle so you feel like your dick being squeezed inside. Good eye contact and seeing her beautiful eyes turned me on. Did CG, mish, doggy, and mish again.
    Initially I assumed she did a fake moans but as I fuck her harder on mish, no foam there and start dirty talk which makes me came instantly. Fmd I love dirty talk when fucking, makes me horny and come quick. Kimochiiiii

I couldn’t be bother doing the second round, So I just have a chat while hugging her for 20 minutes about prostitution in Japan and other things. We have so much laugh until she suggested to take shower.

Overall 7/10. Mako is not a time waster or time watcher. She had her time sheet where she write her booking time, and start when she enter the room. Very friendly personality.

Thank you mamasan Cindy and Amber for treating me well and made Mako did a good service for me.

Great AR as always. Finally we saw the same girl. I can vouch she does look like the photo but just darker skin. No dfk no tongue action at all. Lips shut tight

Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Great AR as always. Finally we saw the same girl. I can vouch she does look like the photo but just darker skin. No dfk no tongue action at all. Lips shut tight
    We should do it more often bro LoL.
    Sorry to hear your unpleasant experience bro.
    For $360 a pop on diamond service, the least dfk should be automatically on the menu.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We should do it more often bro LoL.
    Sorry to hear your unpleasant experience bro.
    Mako is great. I give 10/10 for attitude. She even asked me if I was satisfied with the session. My own ego problem lead to bad experience not the girl. I just don’t like the old mamasan.

Thank you DFKGuy for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 12-08-2022 at 11:32 AM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Banned
    Thanks gentlemen good intel
    Many Japanese girls rostered nowadays noice

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sounds like a fun session but bit over budget at $360 an hour. Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Mako is great. I give 10/10 for attitude. She even asked me if I was satisfied with the session. My own ego problem lead to bad experience not the girl. I just don’t like the old mamasan.
    Wow perfect marks
    Mako has Eurasian looks so beautiful
    Looking forward

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Good review and she looks stunning on photos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    definitely one on the list

MAKO here today 12/11/22 (SAT)
    3pm - 2am

Book NOW before she's gone!
    Sakura57 樱花宫