Thread: 18yo JAV KOKORO AYASE - tiny petite body and HUGE E-CUP TITS ... fuck her before she is FAMOUS!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

18yo JAV KOKORO AYASE - tiny petite body and HUGE E-CUP TITS ... fuck her before she is FAMOUS!

I caught up with the new JAV star at Ginza Empire tonight.
    Her name is Kokoro Ayase and note that name because this girl is going to me a big star in the next few months.

LOOKS and BODY
    Kokoro Ayase is only 18yo.
    She is brand new to JAV and all the JAV sources I could find on the internet state her age as 18yo.
    She has got an absolutely spectacular body.
    Only around 155cm and a perfect little body but somehow sports a whopping set of all natural E-cup boobs (“no silicone” as she proudly states).
    Her tits are absolutely perfect as you would expect from an 18yo and have to be seen and felt to be believed.
    Very narrow waist and small hips and perfect little round firm bum like two ripe honeydew melons side by side.
    Perfect beautiful white skin all soft and smooth. You can only get skin this perfect on a teenage girl.
    Her face is super cute and I would say pretty too, but I would not go as far as to say beautiful – I think she needs another couple of years to become a true beauty.
    She has a cute set of bunny teeth which some may see as an imperfection, but I think they add to her already super cute young look especially when she looks up and smiles at you while sucking your dick.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Kokoro is brand new to JAV and made her first movie in June this year and has only made around 9 movies so far. Some haven’t even been released yet.
    This trailer gives a good idea what she looks like and also her personality.
    https://javtrailers.com/video/mifd00208
    Kokoro has the personality you would expect from an 18yo girl.
    She is very real and genuine and a bit naïve.
    She is not shy but just has a very relaxed and happy and carefree personality.
    You won’t get any fake compliments or FOAM or whatever from this girl.
    She still hasn’t learnt the art of the WL.
    She is just herself – take it or leave it.
    I think it all adds to her allure and her appeal.

DFK and DATY
    Kokoro gives nice kisses and LFK but not full on DFK.
    She has a bit of hair on the pussy.
    She told me she needs to keep some hair because with the pixilation used in JAV if she does the full shave then the pussy doesn’t show up at all after pixilation.
    Interesting point. I never thought about it that way before.
    Anyway she likes DATY but didn’t go into a genuine orgasmic frenzy or do any FOAM.
    She just quietly enjoyed it.
    She did get nice and wet for fucking though.

BBBJ
    Kokoro gives a pretty good BBBJ.
    She has got some nice techniques with her tongue on the knob, and some nice teasing balls and shaft licking.

FUCKING
    Kokoro is a pretty good fuck.
    She was not overly passionate and she is not a faker, so it was just a genuine nice fuck.
    I have had lots of wilder PSE fucks and lots of more GFE fucks than Kokoro but very few of those girls ticked all of the following boxes – 18yo, perfect little body, big E-cup boobs, JAV star.
    The fact that Kokoro ticks all those boxes puts her straight into my all time best fucks.
    Just grabbing those big firm youthful tits and perfect little arse and looking into those teenage eyes and that cheeky smile and my cock inside that tight teenage cunt was totally worth the price of admission.

ROUND 2
    I had pretty much accepted that there would not be a round 2. I figured she is so young and cute and a JAV star, and I am an old pervert and she has pretty much done her job by this stage.
    So we chilled out and chatted for a while and I figured that was that. But I was still pretty horny and wanted more of that teenage pussy so I thought I would give it a try and when I suggested another go she immediately said yes and got straight to work on my cock.She gets bonus points for that!
    So we had another nice fuck.

OVERALL
    Kokoro Ayase has got a killer body.
    You don’t need me to tell you. Just go to the link I gave you.
    Any guy who doesn’t think she has got a spectacular body is either an idiot or gay.
    She is not a top performer or the most GFE or PSE girl you can get, but she is super young and super cute, and a brand new JAV star, and has a spectacular body, and she is very genuine and very sweet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    18… that means her parents would have had to sign off on her filming

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clot Morrison View Post
    gee youve sold me, heading down there right now cash in hand
    Do it bro. Keen to see a AR from you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very nice tits. Those nipples.

Lol. I love when rooster posts these reviews and you watch the JAV video. And you just laugh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No wonder everyone is trying to book same girls. Rooter review skeptical, unreviewed must be bad. Hmm ... What's left ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tell her to shave off the muff, no pixelation in Australia! LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Those JAV cover photos are massively photoshopped. Hard pass after watching actual video.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jav is 3-4 scenes shot over a few days, breaks, edits, retakes, FOAM and director barking instructions. 12 hr brothel shift is say 10 bbbjs, 10 dicks, 20 showers, 10 times making the bed and 10 cleanups of our gunk.

i guess if the girl has soapland experience she has some idea what she is getting into but you are going to get some big misses. I would stick with the pros

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Those JAV cover photos are massively photoshopped. Hard pass after watching actual video.
    Anyone got a link or two they could share for the actual videos? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditto. Quality all over the place with ginza recently
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 12-08-2022 at 09:43 AM.

I always love the fireworks in roosters reviews.

Nice to see it all before thread gets nuked.

Was going to book her then read this, decided to spend an extra 100 and go for a double with 2 tried and trusted girls which have become more available since the influx of JAV girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brothers jump at the fact the girl has been in some JAVs expecting to be blown away, but unless the girl has displayed amazing skills on video I wouldn't go in expecting anything better than a regular girl. You're paying for the fantasy of being with a JAV girl. I've learnt from my own experience as well. Always check their videos and never go off the cover photo, it's always heavily photoshopped if you haven't realised.

I've been steadily ticking off the J girl talent and there are some good ones that have not been mentioned at all on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I've been steadily ticking off the J girl talent and there are some good ones that have not been mentioned at all on here.
    Yep, makes sense - they don’t need the Root-tastic stimulus package so why bother 😁