Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smile at Underwood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    One odd thing I found with A**** is that a patch of her skin on her bottom is a bit rough. Doesn't bother as all others parts feels good to touch, but just odd
    Apparently when she was in Sth Africa she serviced Cameron Bancroft, Steve Smith and David Warner. She told me she used to "swing" with these 3 guys. Before each session they would do a quick trip to Bunnings, God knows what for?

and now we will resume coverage from the central Missionery position.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Apparently when she was in Sth Africa she serviced Cameron Bancroft, Steve Smith and David Warner. She told me she used to "swing" with these 3 guys. Before each session they would do a quick trip to Bunnings, God knows what for?

Post of the week 🤣🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Post of the week 🤣🤣🤣
    Bunnings in south Africa ?
    She bought the sandpaper?
    With all the wives present she was a nanny as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Bunnings in south Africa ?
    She bought the sandpaper?
    With all the wives present she was a nanny as well?
    Ball tampering...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Rough patch is where they practiced before doing it on field.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_db View Post
    One of my fav places to visit when I am in town. But did notice last time in town is fewer girls working there now.
    Was at Smile today - 4 girls working. I see 2 are new.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Was at Smile today - 4 girls working. I see 2 are new.

M.A.
    How did they look?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One odd thing I found with A**** is that a patch of her skin on her bottom is a bit rough. Doesn't bother as all others parts feels good to touch, but just odd
    You sure you got her the right way up?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    You sure you got her the right way up?
    Yea prettyt sure. Tried her again earlier this week, same thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea prettyt sure. Tried her again earlier this week, same thing.
    Yea, she is quite nice for sure - especially with all the boilers around masquerading as a "22yr olds and photos are real"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LOL I definitely noticed this as well, thought it was quite odd....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboy202020 View Post
    Rough patch is where they practiced before doing it on field.

Maybe it's a carpet burn from synthetic grass in the practice nets

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Possibly some sort of birth mark.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe I should have a closer look next time to see if it's a birth mark.

She's a good girl though overall, have returned to her once more since the last visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I dropped in for a visit here earlier this week based on the recommendations on this forum. Saw a girl A****. Quite pretty and slim. Went for the 45min option. I'm not sure if I gave off the wrong vibes, or she was spooked by me for some reason, but the service was very legit. towel over the areas all the time. No TT. At about the 35min mark, I thought I better try initiate something, but when I asked if she does extra's, she very confidently said that she doesn't do any extra's. Massage was good, but I wasn't there for the massage, so I would have to say I was very disappointed.

I was wondering whether attention on this forum might have made them suspicious of new clients possibly being enforcement??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirtguy View Post
    I dropped in for a visit here earlier this week based on the recommendations on this forum. Saw a girl A****. Quite pretty and slim. Went for the 45min option. I'm not sure if I gave off the wrong vibes, or she was spooked by me for some reason, but the service was very legit. towel over the areas all the time. No TT. At about the 35min mark, I thought I better try initiate something, but when I asked if she does extra's, she very confidently said that she doesn't do any extra's. Massage was good, but I wasn't there for the massage, so I would have to say I was very disappointed.

I was wondering whether attention on this forum might have made them suspicious of new clients possibly being enforcement??
    This has happened to me at "known providers" on ocassions too. It's bizarre. Possible reasons: She doesn't like me, She's on her period, She's made enough money that day, She's tired of pulling dicks, She's just being a woman.
    I've been told due to my size and demeanour I could easily pass for a cop, maybe this was a reason, who knows.
    The comment "Well, I'm not here for the massage!" gets woven into the prelim chat at some point so we both know the score.
    This is just another nuisance in the punting process, accept its going to happen from time to time and move on.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This has happened to me at "known providers" on ocassions too. It's bizarre. Possible reasons: She doesn't like me, She's on her period, She's made enough money that day, She's tired of pulling dicks, She's just being a woman.
    I've been told due to my size and demeanour I could easily pass for a cop, maybe this was a reason, who knows.
    The comment "Well, I'm not here for the massage!" gets woven into the prelim chat at some point so we both know the score.
    This is just another nuisance in the punting process, accept its going to happen from time to time and move on.
    4FoW2
    To Blueshirtguy…..doesn’t sound like the A**** I visited when she first started out?
    Sort of pretty, not slim though….definitely not confident?
    Not confident enough to knock someone back?
    Maybe it was a different A****….who knows, at this shop?

4FoW2….specifically, at this shop, I’ve encountered a standoff approach based on ‘look’?
    On several occasions, the girls have questioned if I’m a cop?
    Mindset comes from the management….treading on eggshells.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshirtguy View Post

That is rather odd. I suppose your choice of username probably flowed onto your presentation in real life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is rather odd. I suppose your choice of username probably flowed onto your presentation in real life.
    Yeah should have called himself "Lays" lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have the updated the tables at smile or are they still using hte old flimsy ones? i like the big sturdy style of table to lay on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast