Thread: V - May Round Two with a gym gal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

V - May Round Two with a gym gal

It was a great Sunday afternoon and just finished a gym session.

There were plenty of cute gym gals in sexy tight and fitting clothes and got me all horned up. And the first thought was of May's sexy gym bod.

Once I finished the session I immediately checked the roster and was glad to see V May is back on at 4pm and immediately available! Easily booked for a 1 hour session.

She came into the rooms in sexy heels and red lingerie that really complimented her body. In no time before some chit chat we moved into the shower, which were smaller than the ones at 479 Cleveland St. Not my fave to be honest, because the shower was too tight for the awesome BBBJ May gave me. It was awesome, but the whole spot didn't make it feel too comfortable.

I motioned for us to quickly move out onto the bed, because it wasn't feelin too good in the tight space. There she continued with an amaing BBBJ with amazing deepthroat and suction. Got a bit toothy at some point, but wasn't too bad. I knew I had plenty of energy and plenty of time so I blew my load deep in her throat. She really started to suck me dry and I thought she would've swallowed since I came deep in her throat, but she somehow to go to spit some out in the sink. She quickly wiped me down and we rested while chatting about her exercise routine and how she keeps fit.

With about 15-20 mins, I wanted to start round 2 with some DATY which she was very receptive of it and seeing how she was writhing and moaning really got me raring to go for round 2. I didn't even go for sex, instead I had her lie down prone while I fucked her ass. She really obliged with some real sexy ass clenching as if I was fucking a ona hole. It was an amazing visual and how much stimulation it was.

One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post about V May was how she used that coconut oil lube, which I'm not too much a fan of. Gives everything a very weird taste and smell. Not a fan.

Overall amazing stimulating girl, great bod. Not the best tits, but amazing energy and very good english which is always a plus for me.

Will definitely see her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    It was a great Sunday afternoon and just finished a gym session.

There were plenty of cute gym gals in sexy tight and fitting clothes and got me all horned up. And the first thought was of May's sexy gym bod.

Once I finished the session I immediately checked the roster and was glad to see V May is back on at 4pm and immediately available! Easily booked for a 1 hour session.

She came into the rooms in sexy heels and red lingerie that really complimented her body. In no time before some chit chat we moved into the shower, which were smaller than the ones at 479 Cleveland St. Not my fave to be honest, because the shower was too tight for the awesome BBBJ May gave me. It was awesome, but the whole spot didn't make it feel too comfortable.

I motioned for us to quickly move out onto the bed, because it wasn't feelin too good in the tight space. There she continued with an amaing BBBJ with amazing deepthroat and suction. Got a bit toothy at some point, but wasn't too bad. I knew I had plenty of energy and plenty of time so I blew my load deep in her throat. She really started to suck me dry and I thought she would've swallowed since I came deep in her throat, but she somehow to go to spit some out in the sink. She quickly wiped me down and we rested while chatting about her exercise routine and how she keeps fit.

With about 15-20 mins, I wanted to start round 2 with some DATY which she was very receptive of it and seeing how she was writhing and moaning really got me raring to go for round 2. I didn't even go for sex, instead I had her lie down prone while I fucked her ass. She really obliged with some real sexy ass clenching as if I was fucking a ona hole. It was an amazing visual and how much stimulation it was.

One thing I forgot to mention in my previous post about V May was how she used that coconut oil lube, which I'm not too much a fan of. Gives everything a very weird taste and smell. Not a fan.

Overall amazing stimulating girl, great bod. Not the best tits, but amazing energy and very good english which is always a plus for me.

Will definitely see her again.

Nice write up mate.

Too bad her criteria is Asian only

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
    Nice write up mate.

Too bad her criteria is Asian only
    Yeah it's abit unfortunate. Some of the best girls going asian only because of a few bad apples.

My condolences man...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Yeah it's abit unfortunate. Some of the best girls going asian only because of a few bad apples.

My condolences man...
    I think that’s fair.

If it’s due to bad apples and lack of respect then so be it.

Some nice V girls around these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/4071

Woah this was unexpected, checking out the roster for the next girl I want to see and noticed they updated the pics for V May. Now it's accurate to to real life.

Wonder who else might have been updated.