Another dud punt.

The place is located close to Ashfield station on the 3rd floor of an apartment building. No idea what the residents think and luckily I didn't run into anyone. Seems to be a number of girls working from a two bedroom apartment with lots of clutter in the living/kitchen area. Once in the room, it’s dark and I suspect you wouldn’t want to look to closely at the carpet. There was a massage table a mattress on the floor.

Anna claims to be Columbian but the jury is out on that. I’d say she is a combination and I suspect a bit of Asian in there somewhere. Nice tits, big ass, not a bad body.

The massage wasn’t too bad but no raunch factor and very mechanical. No chit chat. Lots of cream. Time to rollover and off with the dress but not the knickers. The tug commenced straight away and was truly painful and I thought my cock was going to be ripped off. Had to start thinking about other good experiences to get across the line.

Was offered a bj for $50, not sure whether covered or not as I didn’t partake.

Showered (which needs some work) then out of there.

Doubt that I'll be returning (certainly not for Anna) although there is another slimmer Columbian working from there as well so might try her at some point.