Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing your favourite ML/WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    It seems some punters have found a favourite ML/WL or a 'Regular' lady they often like to visit to satisfy their fix. One punter in another thread claims to have visited their ML/WL 20 times. Then sadly when the ML/WL moves on without warning and disappears, the punter is left with a void and some regret.
    Almost all of the MLs will leave us one day. They are not our wives.

The regular ML I've been seeing for past one and half years has told me she'll be going back to China next year at the end of her student visa. She is the best I've seen and will be hard to be replaced. Most of all she is affordable and sometimes at a discount.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Joey from snow lotus, she was my favourite for years. Irreplaceable.

You might meet one at dating app like I met someone I used to do date unexpectedly.It ended because her boss/friend got a strong influence on her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep. Had one regular I would often see. When she decided she was quitting for good, I got her number. We still keep in touch.

There are a few others who I would've liked to have kept in touch with though. Such is life though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I always get their WeChat/lines if I like girl incase they move shop !. Most the time they give out pretty easily nd No they don't think you are special It's like given out a business card . So just ask no big deal

Most girl hate talking or texting so don't wasted your time. Don't not send texts for a chat! Don't think they reply you bc they like you. If they reply you late or one word...you just $$$ to then. Go in fck them hard enjoying the time together.

Many of my regular has moved on is sad but there are plenty of nice pussies out there also. Some you cant replace they are just special! If they do makes a come back I probably won't see them again..Maybe kyoto Summer nd SS Star !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Yep. Had one regular I would often see. When she decided she was quitting for good, I got her number. We still keep in touch.

There are a few others who I would've liked to have kept in touch with though. Such is life though.
    Good to hear Nejums. So her quitting was the trigger for the contact exchange? And this is after how long or how many sessions? Curious, post ML work you guys just platonic friends now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Also a lot of the girls just see you as a customer ATM, you are a way to fund their life here in Sydney,
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    It’s transactional so better not getting that attached
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I always get their WeChat/lines if I like girl incase they move shop !. Most the time they give out pretty easily nd No they don't think you are special It's like given out a business card . So just ask no big deal

Most girl hate talking or texting so don't wasted your time. Don't not send texts for a chat! Don't think they reply you bc they like you. If they reply you late or one word...you just $$$ to then. Go in fck them hard enjoying the time together.
    Good advice here treat these physical interactions with ML/WL simply as 'transactions'. Go in, pay for service and leave. Any contact provided are merely 'business cards'. Critical mental reminders to keep emotions in check.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty easy to move past losing a favorite, simply get yourself a couple of new favorites. There is plenty of fish in the sea, enjoy the fishing journey to find some new favorites.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Pretty easy to move past losing a favorite, simply get yourself a couple of new favorites. There is plenty of fish in the sea, enjoy the fishing journey to find some new favorites.
    That is so true, no point dwelling in the past just enjoy the memory and create new ones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Getting a W/ML girls number is not that simple because they build up a defensive wall to protect their privacy, because they don't want work life interfering with their personal life, Also a lot of the girls just see you as a customer ATM, you are a way to fund their life here in Sydney,
    but if you think that girl is special, you need to become friends with them, which isn't hard, just find out what their favourite snack is and bring it with you next time,
    also in general conversation find out their roster and if they work at any other shops, if they are working like full time 6 days a week at 3 different shops, don't waste your time they are only after money,
    Everyone is after money. It’s the basic need. Some just need it more than others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It seems some punters have found a favorite ML/WL or a 'Regular' lady they often like to visit to satisfy their fix. One punter in another thread claims to have visited their ML/WL 20 times. Then, sadly, when the ML/WL moves on without warning and disappears, the punter is left with a void and some regret.

So I'm wondering:

1. What held you back from asking your go-to ML or WL for their contact details? If an attempt was made, what was the ML/WL reason to decline the request?

(Note: this is assuming both parties have established a rapport.)

2. If any punters here do have their ML/WL contact details, how long or how many visits or bookings took place before making the decision to exchange contact details? Who made the approach?

Good question! I think it’s often a combination of factors that determine whether or not punters get an ML or WL's contact details. Generally, if the two parties have established a rapport and trust each other, there is likely to be more familiarity on both sides. If this is the case, then typically the ML/WL would be more likely to provide their contact details. On the other hand, if there is no indication of trust or a strong rapport between the two parties, then it’s more likely that the ML or WL would decline any request for their contact details. Ultimately, though, it really comes down to what both parties are comfortable with and willing to agree to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It seems some punters have found a favourite ML/WL or a 'Regular' lady they often like to visit to satisfy their fix. One punter in another thread claims to have visited their ML/WL 20 times. Then sadly when the ML/WL moves on without warning and disappears, the punter is left with a void and some regret.

So I'm wondering:

1. What held you back from asking your go-to ML/WL their contact details? If an attempt was made, what was the ML/WL reason to decline the request?

(Note: this is assuming both parties have established a rapport)

2. If any punter here do have their ML/WL contact details, how long or how many visits/bookings took place before making the decision to exchange contact details? Who made the approach?
    3 visits and I had her phone number and email about ten years ago. Been seeing her for years, seeing her tomorrow. I don't think there is any chance of her vanishing. She keeps messaging. It also makes a big difference if they know your well off I think they will more likely stick with you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    3 visits and I had her phone number and email about ten years ago. Been seeing her for years, seeing her tomorrow. I don't think there is any chance of her vanishing. She keeps messaging. It also makes a big difference if they know your well off I think they will more likely stick with you.
    I’ve offered plenty of money to one WL.

It’d shock everyone on this site how much.

It got me nowhere.

She declined.

Money is worth zero until someone values it.

Very frustrating.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’ve offered plenty of money to one WL.

It’d shock everyone on this site how much.

It got me nowhere.

She declined.

Money is worth zero until someone values it.

Very frustrating.
    Maybe I just got lucky with the one I got we have a good secret friendship. I am sure If I was broke she would not have been interested though. She loves that I am a rich business man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i was wondering any of you guys ask your fav to have session outside working hours or private?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Maybe I just got lucky with the one I got we have a good secret friendship. I am sure If I was broke she would not have been interested though. She loves that I am a rich business man.
    Well you lucked on, I didn’t. I have other irons in the fire and just may go with one of them if I don’t get a result soon from her. As the sailers say “any port in a storm”.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    i was wondering any of you guys ask your fav to have session outside working hours or private?
    No. I could but chose not to. Silly but I have loyalty to many businesses and I support them. If I want private I go to privates. Last private was almost two weeks ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12