Thread: Should we start an AR of the year awards ceremony?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Should we start an AR of the year awards ceremony?

Maybe one of the sponsors can give away a free punt? My vote goes to @alwaysatabrothel for J Yumeka http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...a-Short-Review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahahahaah I thought you were been legit. AR of the year already goes to that Sui post anyone that says otherwise can fight me in that park they went to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Hahahahaah I thought you were been legit. AR of the year already goes to that Sui post anyone that says otherwise can fight me in that park they went to.
    Agree - sad but also heartwarming http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ithout-regrets

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Should we start an AR of the year awards ceremony?
    I suggest asking 200 Stamore Relaxation Massage to donate a free 1 hour punt and its boss Ada to give away the prize.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Agreed. That Sui AR, you could legit turn that into a movie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Agreed. That Sui AR, you could legit turn that into a movie.
    I would often read that AR and relive his moment vicariously. AND he retires after that??? Shit is poetic

Man cannot choose that sui ar because the bro quitting. Should get another one lol.

But that Sui AR is one of the eye opener for sure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nominate this one for the funniest one of the year

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...obit-from-LOTR

Doesn’t look like there will be a sequel in the works

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post

I've read that one lol. Fucking hilarious. Just goes to show what gems you could find when you go out west.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    here's my submission of a fictional punt, that could lead to a non happy ending,

i was horny so i went for a punt, i parked my car near by in a non obvious place and walked to the back of the shop rang the door bell looking around hoping no one would recognises me,
    l walk in once the door was open and spoke to the manager who was a gilf, but in still fuckable shape, i want a young girl in her 20s with DD or bigger and she has to do all crazy stuff like BBS, BBBj,69, rimming, anal and be able to do Rodney Rude's elephant balls shit in her purse,
    the manager said no problems that will be a diamonds platinum experience at $500 hour, the purse will be on top of the toilet,
    After i handed over the cash the manager gave me a cup of water to drink, and said go have a shower, the girl will join you shortly,
    the room was dark and after taking a shower i was feeling a little light headed and euphoric at the time maybe it was because all my fantasy's where about to come true,, the girl walks in and we take care of business, doing multiple bareback positions and shooting 2 loads inside her, and after i finished i went and shat in her purse,
    than while i was in the shower, the girl disappeared and my head was becoming a little clearer as i was gathering my thoughts but still trembling after the best sex ever,
    got dressed and said good bye to the manager and i was on my way

about 1 week later i developed a burning rash below and went to straight to the ED at St Vinces Hospital, they ran some blood tests and gave me some antibiotics and they said they will email my results to my GP and i should consult them for further treatment,
    2 days later i was at my GPs and he said i should be prepared for the worse, he told me i had H.A.G.S, Herpes, Aids, Gonorrhea, Syphillis, and i should inform the person i had intercourse with to go get tested,
    i drove home feeling totally depressed and turn on the news, and the leading story was a police raid on the brothel i visited where the manager was arrested for drugging and infecting punters with stds,

the moral of the story you should be drinking 12 year old Scotch not a cup of water at $500 an hour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterGhost View Post

Haha. This is Hilarious! So funny but feel sorry for him too..
    Thinking from the dick when every hair in your body was telling him walk out .. I bet a lot of us have been there..