Went over to SBM for quick massage. Messaged on Wechat I'd be there in 20mins and just wanted to make sure someone was available. Made no booking with anyone in particular as I'm pretty confident with this place.

Got there and saw the lady at the counter. Paid her, but whilst I was looking at her I actually fantasised if I had her as a ML. Head to the room, and before you know it she walks in and puts down her stuff on the table so that was pretty cool.

I hop onto the bed and she ask if I want hard or medium, in which I say lets start with hard. She hops onto my back and starts a pretty good massage on my back and neck. She isn't naked yet but can feel her legs on me. The massage is decent on my back, however when she heads down to the legs she actually spends more time down there than my upper body, in particular my calves which was weird. She was pretty straight forward with the teasing, going straight in and massaging the perenium. I get aroused regardless and she then tells me to flip.

She takes off her dress and reveals a pretty nice natural body. Nice boobs with some big nipples, natural curves and bum. Oils up her and and begins jerking me. She does it quite slow as I haven't cum in about a week, so my tolerance is really light and I could blow any second. She trys to upsell CBJ, but the condom kind of kills it for me. I continue to say no but she tries continues to offer more. She continues to jerk me off, no moaning, nothing sexual, just stands there and jerks while I just play with her tits and ass.

I am usually there just for the massage, so I enjoy myself for the moment I can hold and then let it blow. She cleans up, head massage and I'm out.

No interaction really, quick hard massage which was decent but nothing special, and so was part 2. If you go for the extras, you might get more out of it but I probably wouldn't return back to Rachel.