Thread: Is 121 Quay St still operational?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is 121 Quay St still operational?

I have walked by here a few times and there is never an answer, maybe it has closed down?

If it has closed down it’s a massive loss to the Sydney scene. Mamasan Lisa was always very accommodating and there were truly some gems working there. Sharon (Shirley), Vivian and Ashley would have been my all time faves. I miss them all.

Can anybody confirm or deny its closure?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d like to know too. As recently as last week I think I saw an update in their Wechat saying “Miki last day” but it’s impossible to get any sort of reply from them.

Used to be one of my favourite RnT (with FS often partaken of) joints. Agree it would be sad to see it’s gone the way of the Dodo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seems to constantly have a busy sign hung on door the last 3 times I went past.
    no sign out on the street anymore though

Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    I’d like to know too. As recently as last week I think I saw an update in their Wechat saying “Miki last day” but it’s impossible to get any sort of reply from them.

Used to be one of my favourite RnT (with FS often partaken of) joints. Agree it would be sad to see it’s gone the way of the Dodo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen the famous Shiley once (as Emily). Contrary to how much praise she was getting from the brothers here, strangely she didn't leave and impression on me . tried hard to remember what she was like and I honest cannot remember one bit.

Is she a curvy girl with boobs? How talk was she? I saw a TW girl with ring of roses on one leg but I don't think that was her.. just curious nothing more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    I have seen the famous Shiley once (as Emily). Contrary to how much praise she was getting from the brothers here, strangely she didn't leave and impression on me . tried hard to remember what she was like and I honest cannot remember one bit.

Is she a curvy girl with boobs? How talk was she? I saw a TW girl with ring of roses on one leg but I don't think that was her.. just curious nothing more.
    Shirley had quite a following. She was great at making you feel comfortable. Perhaps you got her at the pointy end of her career and she no longer gave a shit. I can't say for sure, but I what I can say definitely is that she does not have tattoos.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post

Yes it's her. Her name was Emily at SS about 165cm ?. I had a double with her nd a Korean gitl name Bobo 2017 to 2018?

She a abit of Milf..nice face nice boobs C cup good attitude.
    Only reason she popular with guys is pretty simple great services...yep u guessed it - she do dfk with Almost every customers ! There was another one name 121/ SS Renee ftom HK I think? Also do dfk nd maybe fs ...fully booked girl Face nothing special at all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Right. I remember now! Thanks wood.

I am a face and age guy no wonder i couldn't remember before. Yes, her service was good for sure. And so was Vivian's.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes it's her. Her name was Emily at SS about 165cm ?. I had a double with her nd a Korean gitl name Bobo 2017 to 2018?

Only reason she popular with guys is pretty simple great services...yep u guessed it - she do dfk with Almost every customers ! There was another one name 121/ SS Renee ftom HK I think? Also do dfk nd maybe fs ...fully booked girl Face nothing special at all
    I can't for the life of me see what the attraction/ fascination is with DFK..if it what deep French kissing is. Those girls possibly had 6 or 7 other guys cocks in their mouths and blowing into those mouths on the day that you want them for DFK? Unless DFK means something else. Not for me, but each to their own I suppose.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Renee, still remember looking down into her eyes as she finished me COF. Vivian's cute way of saying "really" and her Cim with no additional charge, and a girl named Nikki with glasses who started on reception at the main shop, I managed to be her first customer, not that cute but what a chest, she was like a new born foal, clumsy, inexperienced, said she had never had a boyfriend was a virgin and only 18 years old. Her asking what should I do, me answering any thing you like. Dfk, some Daty, giving her a cock slide, spanishing her on the table, finishing between her tits, she looked so innocent ,surprised, and startled glasses on, covered in cum. I will never forget that

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I can't for the life of me see what the attraction/ fascination is with DFK..if it what deep French kissing is. Those girls possibly had 6 or 7 other guys cocks in their mouths and blowing into those mouths on the day that you want them for DFK? Unless DFK means something else. Not for me, but each to their own I suppose.
    DFK is DFK, but I can tell you for sure, these girls were not popular just for DFK, BBBJ or even CIM. They were popular for the "ultra GFE".

All water under the bridge now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    DFK is DFK, but I can tell you for sure, these girls were not popular just for DFK, BBBJ or even CIM. They were popular for the "ultra GFE".

All water under the bridge now.
    I know a that but no way would I be tongue kissing them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Agree.. No for me too KW. That's why I didn't see any of them . Nothing special. Yep each to thier own