Thread: Anyone seen Alina from 227 Broadway?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone seen Alina from 227 Broadway?

Her description fits my tastes quite well. But no info yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like Tina from 8burwood,

Seems filipina but after hearing the accent and personality definitely more Thai.

I'm not sure if it's actually Tina from 8 burwood, almost sure it's her, voice is slightly different and maybe slightly thicker and aged.

But like magic when she took her clothes off she looked younger.

Then again, personality was better than Tina but there were occurrences that made me think it was Tina, Tina did odd things that made her stand out.

You can really differentiate the Thai SWs particularly as they are surprisingly precise and strict with their service,

they want things a certain way and orderly, if it's FS she we will ride you soon as she can.

Alina was kind of like this also but of course no FS.

Massage was excellent, strong oil massage basically professional level. And part 2 was convincing, she really plays to it kissing me all over, really showing me her body.

One negative maybe is that she seems like the oldest looking girl i've encountered in the shop. But that's a bit unfair as they're all pretty young, and i don't think she's that old.

It was a bit stressful as she does look like Tina and I had a really bad time with Tina, don't think i will ever go back to 8burwood because of her a lot of wasted time trying and failing to book Tina, and then the rudest service ever, really weird antics.

But gee was her pussy tight, almost made up for it. If Tina could massage like this and have one that tight, i might just jump through all the hoops.