Thread: Salvaging bad punts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Salvaging bad punts

So what are your guys go to things to salvage a bad punt?
    I get that some veteran punters and punters that are regulars of the shops can easily cancel a booking or complain to the management.

But what im hoping to get from you guys is, how you make the most of a bad punt.

So basically, youre locked in for that specific girl for 1 hr. Maybe first 15 mins you realize her service isnt what you like, maybe doesnt wanna kiss, limits what you can do, no touching, im sensitive there etc.

Ill go first.

For mls, when i feel like their massage isnt good enough, i just ask them for a extras right away and try to flip early or o ask them for a softer massage and hopefully then just go teasing me. Maybe for part 2, try and pleasure them and see if that opens them up.

For wls, i usually end up just trying to do the positions i want, pound harder/rougher, i usually go for slow sensual fucking when i like the session. And if the wls service seems to be a dud, i just try to not connect with her anymore and just use her body to finish, which i usually try to be considerate and keep making sure theyre okay during the session, but that goes out when i feel like im getting ripped off from a dud punt.

So, how do you guys get your moneys worth when the punt isnt going as youd hope?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Ask her to just lick my balls, extra cat bath, COB

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nothing . Just finished off nd see another girl.
    Better luck next time time. Don't see it as is end of the world. Can't let just one or few girl get you down

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nothing . Just finished off nd see another girl.
    Better luck next time time. Don't see it as is end of the world. Can't let just one or few girl get you down
    Well said ! That’s the spirit. Some people would feel bitter for days to come, totally unnecessary.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some people can get over it in a day others can take days or weeks. People have the right to feel bitter if they want. Its not unnecessary after all its their money that they lost not yours. Sometimes its the shops to blame due to their false advertising and baiting… othertimes its the punters.

Anyway for me i get over it by just finishing off the deed and moving on and not come back to the same shop and or girl. Simple as that. Sometimes I take a break and save myself money ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

For wls, i usually end up just trying to do the positions i want, pound harder/rougher, i usually go for slow sensual fucking when i like the session. And if the wls service seems to be a dud, i just try to not connect with her anymore and just use her body to finish, which i usually try to be considerate and keep making sure theyre okay during the session, but that goes out when i feel like im getting ripped off from a dud punt.

Do you enjoy hard pounding ladies if they are into it? Or do you really prefer slow sensual sex and that is what you always most want with a WL?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, does happen time to time. I get them to do BJ and try to finish off in doggy and COB

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'd give an excuse and cut the session short. If I can't even cum from it, I say something like I'm not feeling well. Just do whatever it takes to get out of there as quickly and easily as I can, without having to spend any more time and energy than necessary.

I'm not a slave to my money. Just because I spent $$$ on the punt doesn't mean I have to be there to the end of it. Time is more important than money.

Also, never believed in wasting my energy to help the shitty attitude WL improve by trying to complain. She can continue being herself and reap what she sows.

Banned
    I was recently fooled by the over-photoshopped photo of an ML by mamason. In fact I congratulated her for it.

She was skinny, hardly any breasts and wearing braces.

I just sat on massage table and talked to her hoping to limit my payment only to $75.

In the end of the session she asked for $20/$30 for tips. I gave her extra $20.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ive mention this many times, when it comes to picking girls from a line up look at their reaction to you, there might be a girl there that you are her type,
    thats the girl you choose,
    you also got to remember it takes 2 to fuck so just don't be a starfish and lye there expecting the girl to do all the work, you got to treat her like a vintage car and warm her up first with some light kissing and work your way down to eating some Veg, than flip her for a 6T9R than go to pound town,
    Don't forget to talk to her first and ask what she likes and doesn't like and be friendly and enjoy your time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Couldn't have said it better myself Fish, do what it takes to get the fuck out of there and immediately hit up somewhere else that you know will deliver. I keep saying it, there are plenty of fish in the sea, so go fishing elsewhere.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the tips.

So most replies just want to get it over with and leave.

Some try to focus on some services that the girl still offers during the rest od the remaining time.

Ive had times before where i ended up leaving the session early.
    And mamasan asked me why im already leaving when i still have time left. I told her that the girls service/attitude isnt my type. Felt ripped of for night as i kept thinking, i couldve just seen another girl in the shop that ive already tried before and was definitely better than the dud punt.

There was a couple of times where i just mustered through the 1 hr session, even though by the first 15 minutes, i knew that the girl, her attitude, and her service quality felt like o got ripped off. 1, i complained to the mamasan as she recommended the girl.
    Another time, i just told the receptionist that maybe me and the wl didnt click. But i still felt bad both tomes as i couldve just seen a tried and tested lady.

I dont mind spending a lot, ended up booking girls for multiple long hours. Sometimes ml quote ridiculous prices such as 400+ for fs, and i still go for it as i like them.

But its just something about a dud punt that feels like q rip off.

Thats why i wanted to get tips of salvaging a dud punt.

So i feel less ripped off after the fact.

And to the guy who asked if i prefer slow sensual or pounding.

I prefer slow sensual, as it feels more of a gfe and connection.
    But i did pound hard some of the dud punts that i encountered.