99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Many factors contributed to this

- Japan economic slump, high unemployment rate
    - Japan covid spikes all time high, boarders still shut
    - Australia being open with no restrictions
    - Australia economy warming up, people still have money to spend
    - JPY/AUD exchange rate
    - Japan travel to australia visa easy to get, travellers, working holiday or study visa
    - Australia prostitution is legal, also location close to Japan, being the most suitable location to work

As a result, we are having maybe a once in a life time opportunity, not just the experienced ml/wl are coming, there are also a lot of unexpereinced japanese girls first time doing this, they have a normal job teacher or waitress or office lady in japan...these are the rarest find, you would never be able to meet with these girls in a normal time...

This won't last long, enjoy while we can guys...
    Weak JPY is definitely a big motivator, but it wouldn't single out Oz as a destination. It is weak against all major currencies.

I think the biggest reasons are the visa requirements and costs of getting here. The Oz government has made it free of charge to apply for the Working Holiday Maker visa in early 2022. That's an instant $510 saving for the would-be WL. The WHM visa is also extremely easy to get compared to other countries like the US. Flight costs may also be a factor. A flight to Oz might be much cheaper than a flight to the US or Europe, for example.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorspock View Post
    Recently it appears JAP WL/ML have infiltrated Sydney. Is their government behind it. What is the plot behind it. Need to visit to find out? Why are they only targeting punters👀 Are we part of their experiment.
    Mate where are you finding these influx of Japanese girls. I would like to try some girl next door type?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Mate where are you finding these influx of Japanese girls. I would like to try some girl next door type?
    Yes I will need to investigate this infiltration of girl next door J girls very closely

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    One shop has advertised that they have 3 Jap girls in their roster.

頑張ってください!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Kyoto, Sakura, Ginza, 45 George, M5, G42. All currently advertising new J girls, not hard to find...you just need to look at the rosters sections
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Kyoto, Sakura, Ginza, 45 George, M5, G42. All currently advertising new J girls, not hard to find...you just need to look at the rosters sections
    Thanks for the info. Will try one of these or look at the reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    From what I learned by dating Japanese girls previously, the first few months they're nice and cute and all then they suddenly turn abusive and mentally challenged the deeper the relationship gets. That's them saying they're frustrated from the first few months of acting, now they want you to see their dark and ugly side.

Why does it sound familiar......

That's women in general.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My recent exp has been horrible .They act like entitled B grade actresses .Do they think they are untouchable? I don’t like backing down from a challenge . But i reject my natural instinct and just walk away .I have more pressing things to do like water my pot plants.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Now the Korean invasion is starting

Just saw the roster for tomorrow for Ginza Empire.
    3 new Korean girls starting. Lemon. Cherry. Peach.
    I took a stab in the dark and booked the most bitter fruit Lemon.
    Hopefully she will be the sweetest.
    Fucken hell. No rest for us punters. We just survived the Japanese invasion and now the Korean Invasion begins ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If its the same Korean lemon from 2-3 years ago you're in for a hell of a good time
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12