Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIMWS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone any new update for this?
    Keen to find ladies who like play and swallow!

If I found this I would never share it here. Best bet is to see a girl regularly, and as always, money talks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try the Japanese girls who do CIM and say you always wanted to experience gokun or just straight up tell them you want them to swallow your cum. Some will happily preform your fantasy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Try the Japanese girls who do CIM and say you always wanted to experience gokun or just straight up tell them you want them to swallow your cum. Some will happily preform your fantasy
    At a price! (15 bottles of beer on the wall)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    At a price! (15 bottles of beer on the wall)
    Never been hit with an extra price, some have said no and others have complied

Junior Member(有D料到) TwisterTongue's Avatar
    Been experienced CIMWS in marrickville 143 but with mid to end 30s ML name Sarah.. not sure she still working there or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Apart from some Asian locations where cimws is common my only experience in a Sydney shop was earlier this year and I'm still not sure it happened.

It was Ginza with a well reviewed girl and after a bbbj with cim she got up to head to sink with a gobfull to spit and rinse with mouthwash.
    In this case on her way walking to the sink with a mouthfull she actually spoke to me which surprised me and made me think she had swallowed.

Either that or she had a way of holding the cum in her mouth and speaking simultaneously??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Sincerely Trying not to burst your bubble here. It actually takes a lot of liquid to fill up someone’s mouth.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    If I found this I would never share it here. Best bet is to see a girl regularly, and as always, money talks.
    It’s a matter of finding one that has a cum fixation. If she’ll let you CIM without you having to ask her or pay extra, then you’re onto a winner. Also I’ve found if she swallows or spits depends on how she likes the cum taste. So I for one eat a lot of pineapple and drink cranberry juice a couple of days in advance.

Currently I don’t know of any that will swallow and none of my regulars go there. I have heard that some of the girls at Yoko’s Rydalmere swallow. That’s if you can get there before their 9.00pm shut time .

The best are those that swallow with a smile

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Sincerely Trying not to burst your bubble here. It actually takes a lot of liquid to fill up someone’s mouth.
    The way some women gag and cough you would think the volume was a litre or more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen 3 different WLs in Sydney. 2/3 did it and i didn’t even ask them too. They specifically told me not to say that they do this service as it’s not listed on their profiles. Out of respect to them I won’t disclose and break the client relationship I have but it gives you an idea that they are selective with who they might do it for. Be clean, friendly and respectful then you’ve probably got a better chance. Good luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Memories of Jessi Fox (aka Danielle Bliss, Jessica Kim and Jewel) and Amelia Sweet. "'Twas never a drop spilled."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once I finish, I really don't care if they swallow or spit hahaha, never got the swallow fetish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12