Thread: Sandra value for money

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sandra value for money

Had a bad trot last month paying over grand for punts for young Japanese Girls who effort would make a Galapagos Tortoises mating proud .This was at one of the big shop . So went against the grain and tried a more exp lady around late 20’s / early thirties . Paid for diamond and that’s what i got. Sure she might not be everybody type of girl face wise but she is one sexy lady and doesn’t try to treat you with trickery tactic’s that many girls attempt. If all the girls gave diamond service like her their would be few dud punts or complaints .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Face does look better in the pictures but she definitely provides some of the most professional BBBJ I've had.

Easily switches between that good pressure suck to DT likes it's nothing. Cocksucking as an art form. 1st thing she said entering the room was we will fuck and later you will cum in my mouth.

Just FYI guys, vaping coffee flavored nicotine will make your cum taste fucking horrid. Totally forgot to switch liquids beforehand and well...if Sandra ever reads this, sorry for that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ConservativeGamer View Post
    Just FYI guys, vaping coffee flavored nicotine will make your cum taste fucking horrid. Totally forgot to switch liquids beforehand and well...if Sandra ever reads this, sorry for that.
    mate this is the best laugh i've had all week, and good advice to boot!

Thank you Fifita for your review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifita View Post
    Had a bad trot last month paying over grand for punts for young Japanese Girls who effort would make a Galapagos Tortoises mating proud .This was at one of the big shop . So went against the grain and tried a more exp lady around late 20’s / early thirties . Paid for diamond and that’s what i got. Sure she might not be everybody type of girl face wise but she is one sexy lady and doesn’t try to treat you with trickery tactic’s that many girls attempt. If all the girls gave diamond service like her their would be few dud punts or complaints .
    Awesome report
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Sandra has good feedback as great service oriented

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Few good reports about Sandra
    Quite enjoying her professionalism

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really enjoy Sandra, she gives very passionate DFK. I find her face very attractive, she has a very horny look that turns me on

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Saw her again in line up at Sakura today. Only 3 girls to choose from so Sandra was a no brainer. Still blows my mind still.

Always a great pick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifita View Post
    Whatyou mean by not be everybody type of girlface?

Is ugly?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Saw her again in line up at Sakura today. Only 3 girls to choose from so Sandra was a no brainer. Still blows my mind still.

Always a great pick.
    Whats the cost for a line up? Or its no cost they charge

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Whats the cost for a line up? Or its no cost they charge
    I dunno man. I always pick when I see a lineup. So like I just paid when I picked Sandra lol.

I assume there's no charge. They'd probably just be a little shitty I'm assuming.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have I? Would i?

SANDRA at SAKURA 57 today 31/07/23 (MON)
    3pm - 7pm
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited Sakura last week. Bumped from Kyoto 206 as the girl I went to see wasn’t available.
    Wasn’t too busy, mid afternoon, end of the week and the male manager brought out a line ip of around 10 girls which was great, but then proceeded to rush through the names. I found his accent hard to understand and I didn’t didn’t get some of the names. I asked if he could run through the names again and he refused, telling me to just pick the one I like.

I asked again if he could name the girls as I didn’t catch their names the first time, again he refused and said, “why do you need to know their names, just pick”. I explained that I wanted to check the reviews before I made my decision which didn’t seem to appease him. He again said “just pick what you like”. He then sent the girls away, so I left.

It wasn’t busy and I was the only punter in the waiting area, so business must be so good that they expect the punters to be pressured into making a decision.

I went back to Kyoto and chose from the girls who were then available. The receptionist there is helpful and her recommendations valuable, so I go back there as it’s consistent and they don’t pressure me to choose whoever’s available.

I’m starting to share my experience here in the hope that other punters don’t accept being pressured into making a decision. There’s always more fish in the sea and other places to go.

I use reviews here to choose the girls that suit me and I won’t be pushed into making a decision.
    I’m all for quality, not quantity.

Happy punting