Thread: Rika Miama

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rika Miama

This is one of those reviews I hate to write, but feel like I just gotta do it for the boys since there wasn't a review yet about her that I could see. Will be as fair as possible.

I recently saw Rika Miama in the morning for her second booking. She is very pretty, has great skin, a nice body and has beautiful eyes (wearing contacts) when they're open, but I think she does this Japanese thing where she is always talking and smiling with moon eyes like ^^, but more rounded. Don't attack me on this point, I'm just being factual, her eyes are actually quite large (for example when we sat back and watched some anime together), but she does this effectual thing where she kinda squints at you while talking and smiling.

She has a nice willing personality about her, but I think sometimes maybe these J girls may be ill suited to Western markets due to language barrier, culture shock, and may a bit of mismatched service provider to client expecatations as a result.

So POV is this: Knock on door, enter room, she's behind the door and is smiling and says hi. I noticed she was a bit quiet (obviously due to minimal to no English), so I tried to just do some small chat to break the ice a bit. She asked about the shower, so off we went. Nothing special in the shower, gives a good clean, and back out to the room.

We kinda sat next to each other on the bed waiting for a prompt. I thought maybe she was the more submissive type, so off I went into action. She's definitely willing and open to interaction. If you're into kissing, she's a no go, might be worried about the cold/flu going around or COVID, or maybe it's just not her style (which is fair enough, I don't think the website/roster mentions anything about DFK). So down I go with the foreplay, and to her credit she really gets quite into it, her body relaxes and she does naturally get quite lubricated down below. I was trying to ol' "maybe if I really get her engine started, the whole thing might kick off" so went to town down there for like ... a good 10-15 minutes. Up I go for air, and there was another pause. So this is where I kinda feel like she's either not really into the service provider thing, or may be just plain burnt out from back to back to back bookings from morning to night, because she doesn't really make a motion to reciprocate, which is fine because I really didn't want her to force herself any more than she was, so I said dom was fine, put it on and off we went.

She is willing, opens up to let you go to town, but isn't very active, makes little noises and squeals but nothing over the top. Lets you go several positions, but was kinda lifeless throughout so I took a break and asked whether she had something she liked? She said no, so I just put myself back in there and finished off the job.

Look, the above sounds probably not the best for the asking price, but if you really want to bang a JAV girl then you can't go wrong. I have a feeling she's submissive to the point that you could just throw her around like a rag doll, but that's not really my style, and to each their own. YMMV as well, maybe you'll catch her on a better day, or maybe she wasn't into me, or we didn't click or whatever. I can't really fault her, it's not like she was resistant, it was just more like she wasn't into it (whether fake or genuine) which is fine, we're all human.

Let me put it this way, the most genuine part of our time together (and silly me forked out for over an hour off the bat to reward myself for finishing a big project at work) was when I pulled out Google Translate and then asked her what she was into. Turns out she's really into mangas and animes and has seen everything under the sun. I dabble, and when she showed me her favourite scenes on her phone, she genuinely laughed, and that was the nicest part of our time together. She actually has a bit of a deeper voice when she speaks Japanese and laughs which was very sexy, and I wish she had the energy, or we had clicked to where I could've seen either that side of her more, whether fake or real. At that point we were past the hour mark so I could've tried for one more time having broken the ice a bit so to speak, but I could kinda sense she was noticing the time tick over, and kinda tensing herself up for a 2nd round, so I just put the fire out by telling her not to worry, that we could just rest. I think she relaxed a bit after that which was nice. I just tried to let her keep showing me scenes and providing commentary in Japanese (which I could not understand one bit), but personally I'd get more out of it knowing she was relaxed rather than forcing a second time and putting someone through the stress.

Anyway to each their own, just putting this review out there since she hadn't been reviewed, and I am conscious some punters may be money conscious and therefore want to have a roll of the dice elsewhere.

To the adventurous ones I do believe she has more to give potentially (having seen her videos), and maybe if you click or get her on a better day you'll get more out of it. Would I return? Maybe ,if I wanted to challenge myself or curious as to what a return visit meant, and if she would then provide more of a "service" the next time around.

I'm sure she's a lovely girl, so don't take this as a criticism, just posting in the sprirt of the forum and giving a review for other researching punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting AR. Can’t say it pushed me over the line to see her. Good to see you made a genuine connection with the girl. I think that Sui post really brought out the gentleman within every punter.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hmm thanks for the AR. Sounds a bit star fishy. Also no DFK? I expected plenty from JAV girls since almost all JAV videos has DFK lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, tried her last weekend. Just walked-in with no booking. Asked for a Jgirl, they said she is free. Took her. She is not into kissing, in short no kissing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by neighbourhood_lao_wang View Post
    Interesting AR. Can’t say it pushed me over the line to see her. Good to see you made a genuine connection with the girl. I think that Sui post really brought out the gentleman within every punter.
    Lol I'm no hero, and I wouldn't call it a genuine connection really. More like between the choices of banging another one out in a one sided encounter versus paying $640 for 90 mins to shoot one shot then watch some anime clips the latter felt more comfortable in the end haha.

That's why we call it punting right, if it was 90 mins and my mind got blown away I would've been singing a different tune and writing a different review!

If anyone has or had an amazing time I'd love to hear about it to see the differences, it really felt like a missed opportunity in the sense that she's actually really physically attractive!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Lol I'm no hero, and I wouldn't call it a genuine connection really. More like between the choices of banging another one out in a one sided encounter versus paying $640 for 90 mins to shoot one shot then watch some anime clips the latter felt more comfortable in the end haha.

That's why we call it punting right, if it was 90 mins and my mind got blown away I would've been singing a different tune and writing a different review!

If anyone has or had an amazing time I'd love to hear about it to see the differences, it really felt like a missed opportunity in the sense that she's actually really physically attractive!
    I’ve heard some real horror stories about customers. She was comfortable enough to share something special to her with you. Im no charity but that’s a W in my books. JAV girls rarely perform like the videos and that seems to be consistent experience with everyone’s honest AR, so no need to feel a type of way about it. Thanks for sharing your unique experience.