Thread: What do you guys really think of expensive lingerie?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What do you guys really think of expensive lingerie?

Evening gents!

I would like to know.... when you meet ladies, do you prefer them wearing classy, higher end lingerie with lots of lace and suspender style? Or do you like sex shop sucky fucky fishnet body stocking? Which one wins on the boner meter? Please advise.

I may or may not be asking for my own personal market research...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I love the expensive look type but don't like too much frills or lace. Simply happy with a nice bra and panties or a one piece with a garter and stocking. Nothing better than doing the deed with only the stockings and heels still on.

Occasionally I don't mind the slutty fishnet look every now and then if she can pull it off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I heckin' love lingerie on women as it really accentuates their figure and makes them so much more feminine (and hotter!). I think both high-end and fish net "whore-y" lingerie can make any man rock hard, but personally for me I do prefer the classy lingerie. I love the lingerie from Honey Birdette, especially the frilly, transparent ones. I'm a sucker for girly, feminine garments.
    "I'm not addicted, I can stop anytime I want."

Banned
    Lingeries are a waste on WLs.

Most of them don't wear anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently bought a nice pair of bra and panties ($100 all up) for one of my regular MLs. Nice, not too fancy, bit of lace and a cute g-string cut at the back. She was admiring herself in the mirror and we both enjoyed it a lot. And it was fun slowly taking it off her too. So yes, I like a bit of elegance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMilkTruck View Post
    Evening gents!

I would like to know.... when you meet ladies, do you prefer them wearing classy, higher end lingerie with lots of lace and suspender style? Or do you like sex shop sucky fucky fishnet body stocking? Which one wins on the boner meter? Please advise.

I've never actally thought about this but good question. I suppose it depends on if i'm at a strip club or at brothel.

Stripclub = Sexy high end lingerie because i'm gonna end up seeing the girls in lingerie for hours while a drink and maybe get a dance so i want them to look nice while they get me a drink or if sliding an $5 note into their ass crack.

Brothel = sucky fucky lingerie because i'm there to have sex and the only time lingerie matters is if your getting a lineup. Once you enter the room the girl strips immediatley and you head in for a shower, the total amount of time in the lingerie has to be less than 2 mins.

I suppose i'm also more of a fan of sucky fuck fishnets because of that dirty sex feeling. I'm not there to make love to a woman i love and cherish. I'm there to get my cock wet in some asian girl so the idea of her wearing something dirty is so hot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't care...as long as it comes off or I can go through it
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's part of the experience. If WLs use their lingerie as part of their routine (e.g. allows the punter to strip them) then good lingerie helps. I always love oggling at Honey Birdette's instagram. However, I tend to go to shops where the WL just strip by themselves (nothing wrong with that, it does move the session on faster to foreplay and sex!) so in this case, it doesn't really bother me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Do the girls get turned on by our Bonds or KC undies?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I've never actally thought about this but good question. I suppose it depends on if i'm at a strip club or at brothel.

Stripclub = Sexy high end lingerie because i'm gonna end up seeing the girls in lingerie for hours while a drink and maybe get a dance so i want them to look nice while they get me a drink or if sliding an $5 note into their ass crack.

Brothel = sucky fucky lingerie because i'm there to have sex and the only time lingerie matters is if your getting a lineup. Once you enter the room the girl strips immediatley and you head in for a shower, the total amount of time in the lingerie has to be less than 2 mins.

I suppose i'm also more of a fan of sucky fuck fishnets because of that dirty sex feeling. I'm not there to make love to a woman i love and cherish. I'm there to get my cock wet in some asian girl so the idea of her wearing something dirty is so hot
    If a girl wishes to wear lingerie with sexy stockings I wouldn't be complaining. Lingerie is great for strippers and they love the expensive stuff to strut their stuff in. However, WLs are not parading in a club and trying to get you to take them for a show so it makes no reason to have expensive lingerie when you want them completely naked as soon as possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMilkTruck View Post
    Evening gents!

I would much prefer street clothes and imagine how lucky I am to be there. What ever they are wearing looks better off anyway.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You've come to the right place for advice. You'll get a plethora of great advice and opinions but all the responses will boil down to these 3 points;

1. You can put lipstick and lacy lingerie on a pig, but it's still a fucking pig and no amount of makeup or dressing up/down will change that.

2. It's not the lingerie or the colour of the lingerie that is sexy, it's the woman behind the lingerie that makes it sexy!

3. If used and worn correctly lingerie should be like barbed wire fence, serve its purpose without obstructing the view.

I hope this helps you with your research.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree with Double_Adapter. Its the woman that makes the lingerie sexy, not the other way around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    I recently bought a nice pair of bra and panties ($100 all up) for one of my regular MLs. Nice, not too fancy, bit of lace and a cute g-string cut at the back. She was admiring herself in the mirror and we both enjoyed it a lot. And it was fun slowly taking it off her too. So yes, I like a bit of elegance.
    Good on ya bra… her other customers would appreciate your generosity as well!!

Banned
    I'm not into expensive lingerie, I just wear a pair of boxer shorts to bed.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Do the girls get turned on by our Bonds or KC undies?
    My current fav Thai ML rocks a simple KC bra and g- string combo in a range of bold colours each day depending of a complex superstition that determines which colours will bring you the most luck / good fortune each day. Works for me every time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I like a pair of snug cotton boxers! Bonds Y fronts not so much lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you buy for her then u can rip/tear them off. Love to tear pantyhose then fuck from behind