Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Married men - how are you coping?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Married men - how are you coping?

This is a question for married guys or those with long term partners who before lockdown were already getting it occasionally from their significant other.

How has lockdown changed things for you with her?

And for those who miss their ML and tug (even though you still have sex with your partner/wife), would you ask her to give you a tug simply because you miss it?

And taking things even further, if she normally never gives you a tug, would you attempt to spice it up by offering her something of value (or even cash) in exchange for a tug?

No no no ?

Don’t change anything at home !

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Don't get much at home any more, so I'm definitely at a loss.

Banned
    Yes lots of great sex at home and loving it everyday.

After Covid I think most sex shops would close shop as married men now realize how much money they can save by having sex at home.

It's safer too as chances of catching Delta Variant is lesser.

It's a better environment as I just hate having sex on the tall massage table. I have fallen down from it half way discharging my load and sometimes my leg got stuck into the massage table hole. The ML had to ask Mamasan to bring in a tall chair to pull me out and I wasted 10 minutes of my precious punting time.

The leisure and slow sex at home is fun unlike the WLs who like to rush things. Sometimes they push me in without getting wet. The rubbing of dry skin against dry skin causes me soreness.

And I hate timing my ejaculation with the clock in the parlour. I sometimes miss it and Mamasan has to knock on the door to hurry me up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

After Corvid I think most sex shops would close shop as married men now realize how much money they can save by having sex at home.

It's a better environment as I just hate having sex on the tall massage table. I have fallen down from it half way discharging my load and sometimes my leg got stuck into the massage table hole. The ML had to ask Mamasan to bring in a tall chair to pull me out and I wasted 10 minutes of my precious punting time.

The leisure and slow sex at home is fun unlike the WLs who like to rush things. Sometimes they push me in without getting wet. The rubbing of dry skin against dry skin causes me soreness.

And I hate timing my ejaculation with the clock in the parlour. I sometimes miss it and Mamasan has to knock on the door to hurry me up.
    Leg stuck in the hole? God, you really must be 10 years old.

The first time you spelt it Corvid I thought it was autocorrect. At this point, I swear you're doing it to make my eye twitch.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

After Covid I think most sex shops would close shop as married men now realize how much money they can save by having sex at home.

Kid, there isn’t a WL in the world who would push a client in while dry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    This is a question for married guys or those with long term partners who before lockdown were already getting it occasionally from their significant other.

How has lockdown changed things for you with her?

And for those who miss their ML and tug (even though you still have sex with your partner/wife), would you ask her to give you a tug simply because you miss it?

And taking things even further, if she normally never gives you a tug, would you attempt to spice it up by offering her something of value (or even cash) in exchange for a tug?
    Dude offering cash / jewellery for tug a) gets you accused of calling them a prostitute and b) arouses suspicion that you pay others for hand jobs. Don’t do it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe this pandemic is there to heal some relationships, also to push some girls out off this industry. After lockdown, probably an amount of girls gone for good like last year

Banned
    The shutters at home have been closed for years
    The reason I punt
    It’s driving me nuts

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not much has changed between her and I. Sex life has been ok.
    Hell no, I would never ask for a tug from her or even suggest payment for it! I'm not addicted to the transaction.

I do miss the freedom of being out there again. The usual setting for me is I get through a tough few days at work which gets me all horny for a root. Then I hit up my fave WL/ML or try a new one according to my schedule.... Instant gratification. That's what I miss!

Yeah I hate WFH for taking away my freedom and my "me-time", but at the same time thankful that it is available for me to continue making a living.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Kid, there isn’t a WL in the world who would push a client in while dry.
    Maybe they did dry entry to punish me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Maybe this pandemic is there to heal some relationships, also to push some girls out off this industry. After lockdown, probably an amount of girls gone for good like last year
    I agree, once lockdown lifts I think if some girls have an exit strategy they'll take it. Dealing with last year's lockdown was bad enough so this one would probably be the tipping point for them. We may see a greater "go home" factor than last year.

Friends of mine who are still married seem firmly divided into 2 camps in lockdown. They are either getting on each other's nerves quite a bit or have seen an improvement in both their general relationship and then of course their sex life.

Banned
    The missus has let her bush grow since all the waxing places are shut. There’s no way I’m going near a hairy bush. Yikes

I have regular WL who I’ve been seeing for 8 years. She’s still seeing a couple of customers a week from her apartment in Mosman

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Well the landscape will definitely change in the short run. When the lockdown is lifted there may be opportunities for girls to make money. Some may want to return home. But when the international borders open and they do allow international students we will have new talent arriving on our shores. Majority of the places are anyhow run by Asian businesses who will pocket all the money punters are saving. They will be able to replace their Lexus, BMW X5 and Merc GLE at the expense of treating our blue balls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Covid ruined my relationship and my long term partner and I brokeup. All my mates have broken up or in the verge of breaking up, mental pressure is killing everyone especially ones with young kids. When this ends divorce lawyers will make more money then ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'll be honest, most of us are into ml/wl cos we don't get action at home. Mine is still the same, been without for a long bout already.
    Can't wait for the lockdowns to ease up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Covid ruined my relationship and my long term partner and I brokeup. All my mates have broken up or in the verge of breaking up, mental pressure is killing everyone especially ones with young kids. When this ends divorce lawyers will make more money then ever.
    Yeah they are the biggest crooks out there, they always urge the women with kids to punish the guy by withholding kids to get more money.
    End of the day only they really win

No change, no action at all, I guess that’s why we go visit WL/ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sex at home? Jesus. The gates started coming down after the first kid, they got reluctantly tugged open a little to enable the second, and the third was frankly the immaculte conception. Marriage is about creating a family, building a financial base and being part of a community. Your full balls aren't part of the deal.

That's why i love poor Asian students furthering their education in Australia.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Sex at home? Jesus. The gates started coming down after the first kid, they got reluctantly tugged open a little to enable the second, and the third was frankly the immaculte conception. Marriage is about creating a family, building a financial base and being part of a community. Your full balls aren't part of the deal.

That's why i love poor Asian students furthering their education in Australia.
    All for the exchange students!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast