Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your Punting Personal Best (PB)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Around 2014, I did 9 girls in 9 massage shops in one day. 7 out of the sessions I came, while the 2, I shot blanks. Started at 10 am in the City, working my way through George St, Pitt St, Kent St, Haymarket and finished off at Midas in Marrickville by 8 pm. All half hour sessions, except for a 90 minute finale at Midas...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Around 2014, I did 9 girls in 9 massage shops in one day. 7 out of the sessions I came, while the 2, I shot blanks. Started at 10 am in the City, working my way through George St, Pitt St, Kent St, Haymarket and finished off at Midas in Marrickville by 8 pm. All half hour sessions, except for a 90 minute finale at Midas...
    You are the champ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many years ago, when I was much younger, I went to a private in Enmore and had 3 shots in an hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back in 2017 with the old 244 Paddington management/prices.

I started with a one hour double (came three times), took a 2 hour break to have lunch. Had another 30 minute session with a third girl(cane once), then went straight to an hour session with my favourite girl from the double (came twice). I'm not sure what I was on that day but I was horny af.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghalib View Post
    Back in the mid 80's....
    Sir, are you over 60 yrs old? You must have plenty of punting stories. Anyways, what's 'ATOC'?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    'A Touch Of Class' on Riley Street Surry Hills right across the road from the pub.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    .... there was an African guy in the 90's who worked security at the biggest gaming venue in the Cross and would pay the WL's for used condoms so he could drink it and apparently become stronger.
    Crikey! Shesshh... This is a glimpse from your upcoming book ghalib. I bet security guards have all the juicy goss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Close enough to 60 and yes I have so many stories about punting and life in Kings Cross during that time that I should probably write a book. Let us just say I have known a lot of the key figures of those times and visited many of their homes.
    Also used to often sling some of the street walkers 50 or 100 just to help them out (not for a service) and talk about their world.
    I am not going to mention any names but as an example there was an African guy in the 90's who worked security at the biggest gaming venue in the Cross and would pay the WL's for used condoms so he could drink it and apparently become stronger.
    Wow, interesting drink!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12