Person's Name : Selina

Establishment : 666 Elizabeth Street

Month/Year of Visit : Monday afternoon, 22 August

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 666 Elizabeth St, Waterloo 666elizabeth.com.au

WeChat: Chloe202102

Phone : 0466223666

Hours of Business : 11 AM - late but try dropping in anytime

Rates: $180 per hour at night, daytime $160

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS, excellent massage, more if you want.

Size/shape : 165cm, Size 8, C Cup enhanced, shaved, athletic, full-figured, lovely arse.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : party girl, up for anything and everything

It’s Selina, a long time favourite from up at Mina’s house of pleasure. Full-figured, sexy, life of the party type, didn’t expect to see here at Chloe’s.

Selina opening line, after recognising me: “I wanna a double.” Not my thing. And Selina is a little bigger than what I usually like. But for old time’s sake, I let myself be led up the stairs for an hour of giggles and laughter.

Wouldn’t recommend for a punter looking for a girlfriend. Selina is a full on goddess who expects sex to be celebrated. After shower and dfk she goes down on me for an excellent BBBJ. With me at attention, she keeps hold of roger as if it’s a baton, twists around onto her back and eases me in. She’s a fit, athletic girl, matching my thrusts and squeezing her vaginal muscles. A very satisfying work out to explosion. Massage and chats about Yunnan to see out the hour. Very satisfying.