Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Different names ML’s have in Shops - Consolidated list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    According to WeChat, Ivy (V) from Parramatta Blossoms is same Ivy (V) Ryde Massage. Interestingly there's no AR on her, anyone have any feedback? (Both locations are out of my way and I haven't had an opportunity....) Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    According to WeChat, Ivy (V) from Parramatta Blossoms is same Ivy (V) Ryde Massage. Interestingly there's no AR on her, anyone have any feedback? (Both locations are out of my way and I haven't had an opportunity....) Cheers
    I remember reading an AR about her, I think under Sara as Saigon princess. General consensus was that she is hot but her service is crap, hence why she did not stay long in many good reputation establishments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    There are ARs and commentary on this girl as pointed out by Thomash. She was going under the name of Sara and was asking more than what other girls would charge. It appears her service was poor standard according to the guys who saw her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sara service still has me interested, if as one punter said she provided bbbj and let him cum down her throat, I'm sure that alone would be a deal sealer for many, depending on the $$$, especially if she is as hot as we are led to believe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just saw Sweetie at a shop in Drummoyne. Working as Baby though. Was a fun session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Top Ryde using the same picture for Filipina Sophia as 84a Artarmon is for Viet Patty, which in turn is Ginza Sweety. Anyone know if TR Sophia is indeed the same?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    I saw Top Ryde using the same picture for Filipina Sophia as 84a Artarmon is for Viet Patty, which in turn is Ginza Sweety. Anyone know if TR Sophia is indeed the same?
    Unless we are looking at different places patty at 84a doesn’t seem to have the same photos as Sophia? At least not on the daily roster pics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Unless we are looking at different places patty at 84a doesn’t seem to have the same photos as Sophia? At least not on the daily roster pics.
    https://imgur.com/a/JMcYkNE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much does she charge for extras? and what extras are on offer?

Banned
    Amber:sexy girl ,C Cup, 165cm 50kg a top model from China and Korean mixed . gorgeous looking, long shining hair, big enchanting eyes , slim but curvaceous body,nice friendly and excellent massage skills and prostate massage and best services

Emma: Top sexy girl.from Malaysia 162cm 55kg Dcup Stunning beautiful..Her skin is like honey, sweet and fragrant, her smile is so gorgeous ,she is skilful in massage and prostate and Dragon tendon and good services

Chloe:New Top Girl! 24 yo, 165cm, D Cup, a innocent Chinese beauty. Sexy curvy body, smooth milky skin and stunning face. friendly with great smile all the time, wonderful hard massage skills massage &Prostate & &gorgeous services services

Tiffany: from Taiwan. very experienced fantastic massage skill.specialized in remedial massage .health therapy and high level prostate massage and dragon tendon massage and best services

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumsockPuppet View Post
    I just saw Sweetie at a shop in Drummoyne. Working as Baby though. Was a fun session.
    can you share what she charges for extras?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumsockPuppet View Post
    Which shop in Drummoyne mate? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by parr2150 View Post
    can you share what she charges for extras?
    I forked over 200 for fs. I'm not really into chasing other extras so I don't know what other she does if any.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Which shop in Drummoyne mate? Cheers
    Heavenly hands.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Heavenly hands.
    Lol. You beat me to it. Thanks for the intro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Today Julie aka Soda..at Parra blossom and we also have Soda working at 200 stanmore...wonder if there are 2 different Soda

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Today Julie aka Soda..at Parra blossom and we also have Soda working at 200 stanmore...wonder if there are 2 different Soda
    Soda at 227NSM/41Epping same Soda at 200 Stanmore if that helps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So who's this Julie at Parra blossom...this thread says Julie is the same Soda from 227

Can't be

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So who's this Julie at Parra blossom...this thread says Julie is the same Soda from 227

Can't be
    Soda told me herself when I saw her at 227 NSM the other week she had recently started at 200 Stanmore so that I'm 100% certain of - whether she also worked as Julie in Parra was never discussed so I don't know I'm afraid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Soda told me herself when I saw her at 227 NSM the other week she had recently started at 200 Stanmore so that I'm 100% certain of - whether she also worked as Julie in Parra was never discussed so I don't know I'm afraid
    Maybe it’s her twin sister at parra Julie, aka Creaming Soda.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast