Junior Member(有D料到)
    Valuable thread of service girls information
    Good job

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersteve View Post
    Even in Epping massage is Kiki in Stanmore 200
    She works at Lalabells18 too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sara departed from Saigon Princess !!!!!!! is now appeared as Ivy at 2 Pope St Ryde and 200 Stanmore (check out AR reports before booking !!!)

Jasmine of 227NSM / 41 Epping is Suki at 14 Burwood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Sara/ivy hasn’t changed her poor attitude it seems
    Beautiful girl…, but not customer oriented
    R u talking from your own experience ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mellisa at Saigon princess in Bexley is Anna at channel at home in Ashfield. she only work on Thursday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Almost certain that soda at 227nsm is the same soda as 200 stanmore. And may also be summer at five dock (can anyone confirm?)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yep…. Her attitude is that you should pay her just because she’s hot and you are fortunate enough to be in her presence
    Two different shops … same attitude
    She’s no longer on the roster at 200 Stanmore
    Gotta tell you something ..
    Sounds like she was ill suited to the line of work. Glad I missed that one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep…. Her attitude is that you should pay her just because she’s hot and you are fortunate enough to be in her presence
    So both Jessie & Ada seem to have seen through the sham quickly - all credit to 2 great Mamasans for looking after their customers and clearly showing they're serious about quality service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you guys know any of the girls who work at MAC work somewhere else? Especially the non Asian ones

Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Only Sara MAC And Sara Pyrmont 200.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Just bumping up this thread. Anyone know at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Read/ heard italiano Julia did at Hornsby 142? If i remember correctly. Sometimes they chip and change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's working at Ryde now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    She's working at Ryde now.
    Interesting to see for how long Cherry is normally pretty astute!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Maybe the Penny has dropped....you want the $$..? Put it in the effort...change the attitude
    She has a reputation and is running out of options
    I'm going to be a cynic, the penny never drops with those girls. They think they're better, shouldn't have to work harder because they're prettier, and they'll get away with it because enough guys don't care about service, and she thinks she'll eventually find someone rich to pay for her lifestyle because she's hot... until she's not anymore, someone younger, hotter comes along ..
    Anyway. Attitude doesn't change overnight, not without a massive shock to the system. If she gets booted from Top Ryde as well she'll just end up somewhere else believing she's not the problem...

As I said, being a cynic...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    So both Jessie & Ada seem to have seen through the sham quickly - all credit to 2 great
    I thought the first report about Sara at Saigon Princess came out weeks before she was gone so I wouldn't consider that quick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is a great thread.

Someone needs to put this into a spreadsheet so we can add and update

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freqster3000 View Post
    This is a great thread.

Someone needs to put this into a spreadsheet so we can add and update
    That's a great idea. Put it all in a spreadsheet, then we can do a pivot table and see which girl has the highest number of different names, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So both Jessie & Ada seem to have seen through the sham quickly - all credit to 2 great Mamasans for looking after their customers and clearly showing they're serious about quality service
    With Ada i would say yes, done and dusted after the trial in one day! Not too sure about the boss at saigon princess. Sara was lingering around for weeks even after all the reviews and feedback. With my detailed review and feedback i got the response of 'yeah we have a word with the girl'. No doubt her 'hotness' was drawing in lots of first timers, doubt anyone did return visits.

Sara still exists as Ivy at top ryde, brothers need to avoid the girl and save their money...

Yes we need to consolidate intel from this thread into some sort of google sheet or something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i was one of the sucker that book Sara when she was at SP Bexley. 1st red flag was having a booking then had to wait 20 minute. 2nd, that nipple paste was a turn off, 3rd 100 for cover bj or 150 bbbj. i chose cover bj. Instead of a rubber she had something like a glad wrap sandwich bag for cover bj....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    With Ada i would say yes, done and dusted after the trial in one day! Not too sure about the boss at saigon princess. Sara was lingering around for weeks even after all the reviews and feedback. With my detailed review and feedback i got the response of 'yeah we have a word with the girl'. No doubt her 'hotness' was drawing in lots of first timers, doubt anyone did return visits.

Sara still exists as Ivy at top ryde, brothers need to avoid the girl and save their money...

Yes we need to consolidate intel from this thread into some sort of google sheet or something.
    Guess Jessie at SP doesn't have the luxury Ada has with more girls and a more central shop. Plus Ada had the benefit of plenty of feedbacks as a warning. Guess it's a lesson learnt for her

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Guess Jessie at SP doesn't have the luxury Ada has with more girls and a more central shop. Plus Ada had the benefit of plenty of feedbacks as a warning. Guess it's a lesson learnt for her
    I was thinking it's much easier when you've already had someone previously find out the hard way. Jessie probably gave her a few chances, as is her personality, before she realised she isn't going to change. Add to that she may well also have had plenty of punters who were happy because she was hot, I'm always baffled by those who couldn't care less about service or attitude, only looks, but that's what makes punting interesting I guess.
    I'm surprised she's lasted at Top Ryde, but again, maybe there's a market there who are into her. I saw one of Top Rydes top girls once, she was nice, really pretty, but service was absolutely bog standard. A shop like top Ryde has capacity to accommodate all tastes, SP doesn't (and Jessie has always been about the service.).

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast