Thread: Sizzling Stella,s sensational service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sizzling Stella,s sensational service

Well what can I say
    I missed Stella last week for my 2 hrs session and was disappointed when the receptionist let me know that Stella wasn’t in for the day and I did appreciate the early morning message from the receptionist so I could plan my day that is what you call service
    So I said hope she gets better and see you next week which was today 18/08/22
    Arrived at the scheduled time met the receptionist who was full of smiles and happiness went to the room said 2 hrs please handed the money and was told undress lie face down Stella be with you soon
    The door opens and Stella sneaks in touches my bare body and sent electrical impulses through me ah yes this lady has a touch nothing like I’ve had and this time it was even more intense
    Stella leans in says sorry I wasn’t here last week and I said I’m glad your better
    With that she whispers in my ear soft medium or hard
    I says Stella I ll be hard later hehehe so medium it is
    Well for the next hour I was a quivering mess and so relaxed my body was Stella’s and boy did I float out of there and this is just the massage
    Then I feel the light touch of nails and fingers around my inner groin the ball sack and yes a tease here and there on my cock
    Then the prostrate well she hit the spot like a cruise guided missile and that was me gone in heaven a state of just bliss
    Then after 5 min Stella leans in and whispers you like that you want more all I can do is nod and moan and groan
    Stella then leaves me for a moment wipes me down with a hot towel then undresses and what a little pocket rocket Stella is all proportional to her size and the slide was erotic and sexy and full of class
    I’m then asked to roll over and then the DTM begins but there’s a lot of teasing and edging going on here today yes I’m up I’m down I’m hard I’m soft I’m Stella’s toy and play with me she does
    Breath in breath out many many times oh your cock so nice to play with
    The balls are massaged in a way that I wanted to cum but Stella had other plans I’m teased and teased edged and edged then the vibrator in my arse sends me nuts all the time I’m at the edge Stella knows when and when not to stroke I’m trembling but I’m holding on
    She knows I’m ready but this is what it’s about the hanging off the edge play she looks and says no no no not yet I like feeling it in my hands and I’m denied again
    I’m at her mercy hard as wanting to but thinking I don’t know how much longer I can last
    Stella just casually strokes me but a little firmer then softer then Varys her technique and I’m finding myself trying to hold back
    Stella see this and says it’s time I want your cum
    Yes an eruption happened I swear everytime I visit this place my cums are harder longer and more intense
    She drains every last drop from me I’m as sensitive as all fuck but I’d go all day if I could afford it
    Stella your class and your absolutely delightfully delicious and a excellent masseuse and 110% cock worshiping
    I ll be back next week for another 2 hrs of what ever you decide to do as i know it will be worth every minute spent

Banned
    thank u so much darling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Far out this sounds great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Stella again and what can I say just sensational definitely worth a visit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonseysteve View Post
    Saw Stella again and what can I say just sensational definitely worth a visit
    Thanks for the ar.

I agree she is fantastic.

Love her dirty talk

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Amazingly report