Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dating Kazakh girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No sex before marriage, does this mean they can't masturbate?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    You are missing out on a large group of exotic woman.

Nearby there’s the Malay and Indo talent available in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.

Further afield you have the lovely ladies along along the Med eg Morrocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya.

The best are the woman of Turkey. They are gorgeous and very liberal.

Never had problems with my non halal, uncut dick.

Just don’t get married
    No thanks. I’m very happy with my Cs, Ks, Js, and the occasional Western lady. Don’t need anymore than that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I think too many generalisations are made in this forum.
    Eg all Indian punters wear brown sandals, have body odour, and haggle for discounts in brothels
    This is factually correct.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No thanks. I’m very happy with my Cs, Ks, Js, and the occasional Western lady. Don’t need anymore than that.
    Yes many girls now. If guys are still complaining there's not enough new talent around then maybe they need to get themselves checked out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    You're clearly confusing Islamophobia with respectful disagreement towards the religion. Your tone was more like you're unhappy they even exist in this world.

I'm not sure why you're gaslighting here. It sounds as if you're a jealous girl wanting all the attention to her instead of others.

Last time I checked, the username "Meng" was owned by an Asian male. Did the original owner just sold his account off to a chick? Are you hot? Can I get your number? ��
    I'm generalising and stereotyping like how you generalised all Muslim men by saying, "yet many Muslim men would take the virginity of their own women before marriage."

If you feel like that's respectful disagreement then go to a Mosque and say it. The ultimate test between "respectful disagreement towards the religion" and islamophobia is the pub test. Is it something you'd say publicly or is it something you'd only say anonymously on a punting forum?

The troll shit I say are definitely for the anonymous punting forums. What about you?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by smallwang View Post
    For what it’s worth. I respectively put shit on all my religious friends equally. Christians Muslims etc. all hypocrites. I bang all women. You can call me the United Nations of punting.
    Yea man hahaha. You're not racist if you hate everyone equally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I fucked a woman from Uzbekistan during the week, not Muslim though. Older woman but has the most unique Eurasian look about her.
    Working lady ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123