Thread: Tip inflation

Tip inflation

Given everything that's going on in the economy. I feel like it's getting more and more common for ML's to start asking for more tip $$$. How does everyone feel about this? This was something I was thinking about earlier this year how I'm still paying the same $50 tip for the same NHJ service as 3-5 years ago. But alas I'm starting to notice more and more girls ask for $80-100.

While I do agree that tipping more probably should happen given everything is going up. Why don't shops just raise their prices more instead?

I usually give the pineapple up front anyway and let the ML negotiate if she wants more. That being said I'm not ok with girls asking for more and providing sub standard service.

So what's your all 2c on this?
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Appleofedengarden666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Given everything that's going on in the economy. I feel like it's getting more and more common for ML's to start asking for more tip $$$. How does everyone feel about this? This was something I was thinking about earlier this year how I'm still paying the same $50 tip for the same NHJ service as 3-5 years ago. But alas I'm starting to notice more and more girls ask for $80-100.

While I do agree that tipping more probably should happen given everything is going up. Why don't shops just raise their prices more instead?

I usually give the pineapple up front anyway and let the ML negotiate if she wants more. That being said I'm not ok with girls asking for more and providing sub standard service.

So what's your all 2c on this?
    I believe mls still receive same amount even if shops raise their prices.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Opinions are no longer 2c due to inflation, they are now 6c

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just negotiate your tip and part 2 service price, before you pay the shops part 1 flat rate, and if they get too greedy walk away and go to a different shop,
    stick to the scale $20HJ, $50NHJ, $80NCBJ, $100FS

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone still pay $20 for HJ? or its considered too low nowdays?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozmane View Post
    Does anyone still pay $20 for HJ? or its considered too low nowdays?
    Yes $20 for HJ, $50NHJ, $100 FS with regular. They just don't want to lost customers or seeing them less

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Since covid part 2.5 and part 3 got more expensive

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    If guys still getting fs for $100 the girls must be out of date nd fat or they are your old regular. $150 is normal price now ..Any younger one gonna hit you $200..the young nd very pretty one $300 BS !

By saying that - I got very lucky to fck a very hot young ml first visit for $100 but that's bc is only 30mins session if any longer she going to charge me more according to her. I was prepared to pay her $150 but she only want $100 very surprised!! ...I don't think she like me to charge me less far from it i dont feel it at all....thats why Is Werid it never happened to me before..I thought sex is sex doesn't matters is 30mins or 1 hr session - most sex only last about 15mims anyway...so my 30mins was cheaper thsn I thought still enough time for sex

Maybe that's the TIP guys book the girl for 30mins nd Go for fs all up $140

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    If guys still getting fs for $100 the girls must be out of date nd fat or they are your old regular. $150 is normal price now ..Any younger one gonna hit you $200..the young nd very pretty one $300 BS !

By saying that - I got very lucky to fck a very hot young ml first visit for $100 but that's bc is only 30mins session if any longer she going to charge me more according to her. I was prepared to pay her $150 but she only want $100 very surprised!! ...I don't think she like me to charge me less far from it i dont feel it at all....thats why Is Werid it never happened to me before..I thought sex is sex doesn't matters is 30mins or 1 hr session - most sex only last about 15mims anyway...so my 30mins was cheaper thsn I thought still enough time for sex

$100 including massage?

I usually go $45mins if she's good hard massage + $100fs. Thought that's standard.
    Have had girls negotiate more but depends what theyre gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

Thanks for the intel woods always appreciate your input buddie. Definitely feeling the inflation of tips especially at SS girls demanding more for NHJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    $100 including massage?

I usually go $45mins if she's good hard massage + $100fs. Thought that's standard.
    What shop you going to $100 is good price.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    $100 including massage?

No. fee $40 nd $100 std fs only = $140.

I always do 60min rarely do 30mins. I think is My first time do 30mins nd it work out fine. I saved $25 for fee nd $50 for fs haha

Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Thanks for the intel woods always appreciate your input buddie. Definitely feeling the inflation of tips especially at SS girls demanding more for NHJ

The extras for touching md sucking i tbink it already when covid hit us. I think mainly the Thai girl started it all bc the shortage of girl nd now inflation hit.

By saying that I think i haven't run into a girl thst would charge me more for just nhj not yet anyway !!..I got pussy play few time other time all fs. ( $70 fee $150 fs pricing)These days you wont offended any one if u ask for fs to every girls( most do fs ) ...back few yrs ago you probably get a slap on the face half the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where the hell are you guys paying 150 for FS these days? I need to go to these shops to figure out if it's worth it or not. I'm paying $100 for FS with regulars, sometimes $80 but mostly milfs, although I'm selective so it's pretty milfs. All the 14 Concord girls were doing FS for $100.

Bloody hell $150 for FS..... + house fees.... RBA needs to raise the interest rates a few more times to drop this back down. For the longest time it was $50 for FS until about 2017. Then it started creeping up to $60-70 just before Covid...then $100....now $150....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    For the longest time it was $50 for FS until about 2017. Then it started creeping up to $60-70 just before Covid...then $100....now $150....
    $50 for fs? Such a bargain back in the day. Thoughts on the main factors for the asking prices to kept creeping upwards to what it is now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    $50 for fs? Such a bargain back in the day. Thoughts on the main factors for the asking prices to kept creeping upwards to what it is now?
    Not excited about it though what do you do? Feels bad to have discovered I could've had $50 for FS back then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The MLs were hit hard by inflation. Although inflation is 8% as calculated by abs or whoever it is that does this, their main expenses are rent and groceries which went up way more. They send all the rest of the money home to support families back in the motherland. This is the story that a regular spun to me, she sees me shopping in the same Coles when she's off her shifts but we never acknowledge each other in public cos gestapo would be close by. They started asking for more, punters paid more, especially when talent supply was low last year and now here we are. It's a vicious cycle, i punted less, my regulars became not so regular so they raised my prices too and now I'm down to 2 shots a month from a twice a week habit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    You can still get this deal today at a couple of shops on 6th and 9th St in Campsie, Yu Ting massage and the shop on 5-11 6th st. if business is slow and you walk past you can bargain for $90 for FS if you like the look of the ML. Sometimes the mamasan is outside touting, giving single men who walk past the eye and saying 'massage?' then you know it's a slow day and you can have some cheap sex with an 40+ milf.

But young girls < 30, it's pretty much 2 pineapples minimum + house fee if you're lucky. 227 North strathfield springs to mind, some malaysian chinese chick wanted 150 for tips but I bargained her down to 120 cos that's all i had on me and we still had a hot root.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s a whole new world to me, this info is great. Don’t want to offend, but don’t want to be ripped off either

Junior Member(有D料到)
    30 minute bookings usually 100 for FS. I was told that most girls prefer 30 minute bookings and happy to charge less for extras if it's only 30 minutes any more and they will hike up their rates for extras