Thread: Girlsclub No 13 : Yoyo

Girlsclub No 13 : Yoyo

After last time seeing Coco (mistakenly put as Yoyo on title) i just have to go back for another adventure.

Had a bit of time after work dinner, so I attempted my luck to try around Burwood. Messaged wechat, and got reply quite straight away. A bit back and forth as the girl that i initially planned wasn’t available at the time, so i opted for the good ol’ no13, but this time aiming to try anyone but Coco.

Guided into the place, and greeted by this gorgeous lady in hot black skimpy lingerie. I asked her name, to which she replied “Yoyo”, and I knew lady luck has slightly paid attention to me this evening.

Opted for ‘Advanced service’ 1 hour, and quickly settled finance. Took quick shower just to wash the sweat from the day, and off on the bed we go.

Yoyo is a slightly on curvy side lady, guessing around mid 30s, nice set of Natural B, and just looks as womanly as anyone her age. Again, YMMV for the appreciation of beauty, but here’s what punting is for.

Round one started with bit of catbath, which then vigorously turned into sloppy 69. Her pussy was great to feast in, not smelly or weird-tasting at all. Love her attention to my testicles and shaft during this, as she really got the tongue going there !! Not long till she grabbed the dom and quickly turn into a WOT rodeo show. I had to hold back myself to not blow prematurely, as you can tell that some switch has been flipped on her (in a great way hehe). Had to alter a bit to mish just so i can last a while longer, albeit giving me extra 5 mnts before spewing the week-worth baby juice in the rubber, inside her.

A bit of chit chat (she speaks below average english, but can converse alright), not long till her hand started to tweak my handle. Aaaaaaand it ended up with a lengthy and hard doggy fucking to end the round 2. Man, this lady sure can do take a good pounding.

Overall experience ? I’ll give easily 8.5/10, the only negative is that she’s not a real real stunner, but definitely on the good looking side of spectrum.
    Great session overall, and it was a real girlfriend like experience (well, the horny gf type hehe).

WIR? I’d probably do a yes, however they have a lot of choice under the belt, so I may try on few more adventure before returning to the same lady.
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Banned
    Price is around $450...?

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Price is around $450...?
    $300 for the 60mnts.