Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legit At First and soon after offering extra...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Legit At First and soon after offering extra...

i was wondering you guys ever go to places those real legit places and never expected any extra at all but after few times there's an offer? I went to this place who took insurance for 2 times and last time i was touching her and she's seems ok but i never ask or move on....went to another place few times and one time she offer HJ plus before that she said she's married.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've been to a legit shop lately and the MILF ML twists my arms around a bit during the treatment. She holds my wrists and pulls them in close to her thighs or tits. I wriggle my hands around and she doesn't object, but I don't fancy taking it any further.

A couple of years ago I went to an acupuncture place. The therapist had me laying face down with my arms forward. She put a few needles in my shoulder and neck making it painful to move or stretch my arms. She sat on a stool at the head of the table, and moved one arm in under her dress. I started massaging her thigh, but it was too painful to get more than half way up; bugger.

Banned
    Went to a legit looking massage shop in Chatswood a few months ago. Was greeted by a middle aged Chinese lady wearing a white doctors coat with some Chinese writing on the front pocket. She had a clipboard in her hand and it seemed like she was some sort of Chinese medicine practitioner. Asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes and laid on the table.

She massaged me for about 40 minutes wearing her doctors coat. On the flip, she put on latex gloves. Took me a few seconds to work out what was going on. She just said prostate service and proceeded to stick a finger up me ass and pressed my prostate. After a while, she took her gloves off, reached for the oil bottle and oiled up me cock. Then jacked me off until I came. She was wearing her lab coat the whole time and it looked like a proper medical service haha. I tried to feel her ass - she didn’t object, but there were too many layers of clothing to get through

At the end of the service she cleaned me up. Charged me $80 for the massage and $50 for the prostate service and HJ.

I left just shaking me head as to what just happened. Only at Asian massage places

Banned
    This place in Chatswood is called MYK Health Clinic at 29 Oscar Street. Upstairs.

https://mykhealthclinic.com/

I can just picture 20 horny mongers queuing up outside the shop, wanting their prostates milked by a fake doctor hahaha

The whole area is a little confusing. There’s a proper rub and tug at 29A, which has a rear entrance. Anthony from Sunny Massage has now taken over the D’Privilege Vietnamese place from Cathy and runs it as a Thai rub and tug a few doors down. There’s also a couple of other rub and tugs in the courtyard behind this shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this place Thai Massage 177A Military Rd Neutral Bay . Solid massage but no extra’s. It’s not on their website but on their window they have a sign advertising a 10 percent winter discount.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When i started working a retail job by boss used to reward us for meeting sales targets with a cash bonus + the choice of either 5 movie ticket vouchers at hoyts or a 1 hour massage session at a massage place that was near our work.

Usually i would meet my sales target 4-5 times a year so most of the time i'd choose the hoyts movie vouchers because i never needed a massage (because i was 18 so no pain or soreness anywhere). There came a time i had watched every good movie so i didnt want the vouchers and instead opted for the massage session.

Anyway it was a weekend, had the day off and decided why not get a relaxing massage in the afternoon before going out clubbing with friends. So went to the place, seemed really professional with all the bells and whistles. When i arrived the reception girl asked me to undress in the room and lay down with a towel.

While i was undressing a 40 something milf came in the room and i was shocked because i wasnt expecting it. So she asked me to politley undress and she would return with her oils in 5 mins. I undressed to my underwear because i didnt know what to do and layed down. She came back and was suprised my underwear was still on, she asked please no underwear which i was a little shy abou but i thought why not, she may have to massage my lower back (ass) and it might be difficult for her to access.

So whipped my cock out which was rock hard and layed down and she began the massage. I was shy and nervous but she really put me at ease. The massage went on for 30 mins and then she put my hand on her pussy which i was so surprised about. She said "fun part now" and i replied "what do you mean" to which she replied "you dont want fun part hunny?"

Of course being the 18 year old i was i immediatley started caressing her pussy and ass while she poured wam oil onto my hard cock and balls and started giving me some good HJ action. She then hopped on to my cock BB and she asian CG'd me till i creampied her pussy. It was wild, i didnt even care about STI's back then but not something id ever do again

Overall a great experience and from then on i always chose the massage

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    "Please turn over'. The three sweetest words in the English language

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    "Please turn over'. The three sweetest words in the English language
    Unless you're in prison

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    When i started working a retail job by boss used to reward us for meeting sales targets with a cash bonus + the choice of either 5 movie ticket vouchers at hoyts or a 1 hour massage session at a massage place that was near our work.

Usually i would meet my sales target 4-5 times a year so most of the time i'd choose the hoyts movie vouchers because i never needed a massage (because i was 18 so no pain or soreness anywhere). There came a time i had watched every good movie so i didnt want the vouchers and instead opted for the massage session.

Anyway it was a weekend, had the day off and decided why not get a relaxing massage in the afternoon before going out clubbing with friends. So went to the place, seemed really professional with all the bells and whistles. When i arrived the reception girl asked me to undress in the room and lay down with a towel.

While i was undressing a 40 something milf came in the room and i was shocked because i wasnt expecting it. So she asked me to politley undress and she would return with her oils in 5 mins. I undressed to my underwear because i didnt know what to do and layed down. She came back and was suprised my underwear was still on, she asked please no underwear which i was a little shy abou but i thought why not, she may have to massage my lower back (ass) and it might be difficult for her to access.

So whipped my cock out which was rock hard and layed down and she began the massage. I was shy and nervous but she really put me at ease. The massage went on for 30 mins and then she put my hand on her pussy which i was so surprised about. She said "fun part now" and i replied "what do you mean" to which she replied "you dont want fun part hunny?"

Of course being the 18 year old i was i immediatley started caressing her pussy and ass while she poured wam oil onto my hard cock and balls and started giving me some good HJ action. She then hopped on to my cock BB and she asian CG'd me till i creampied her pussy. It was wild, i didnt even care about STI's back then but not something id ever do again

Nice story. So now you potentially have a child out there looking for their daddy? Hehe those movie vocuhers would come in handy for that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    so the coats on in case you spray diarhorea everywhere
    You’re really killing us with your acerbic wit today 😂😂.

That might have been funny in Grade 2 primary school, but you’re gonna have to do better than that for a bunch of old mongers on a prostitution board

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe a Jackson Poo-lock ������☹️

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    This place in Chatswood is called MYK Health Clinic at 29 Oscar Street. Upstairs.
    This shop isn't even close to legit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    This shop isn't even close to legit.
    Okay, then tell us about it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I haven't been. Reports in other forums so you should join those

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    I haven't been. Reports in other forums so you should join those
    The title of the thread is “Legit at first”. When a mature lady greets you in a doctors coat and a clipboard, that seems legit at first.

Since you haven’t been, I think you are talking about 29A Oscar Street, which is behind this shop. Yes, we all know that one is a full on rub and tug where the girls get their gear off and blow you. No need to join any other forums. I’ve been to every massage shop in Chatswood

The collective IQ of half the horny mongers on this board must be in single figures. LOL. I thought that ISG was full of illiterate, deviant time wasters, but this board really takes the prize

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    ~~~~
    I wonder if your boss knew what the service was going to be?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    The title of the thread is “Legit at first”. When a mature lady greets you in a doctors coat and a clipboard, that seems legit at first.

Since you haven’t been, I think you are talking about 29A Oscar Street, which is behind this shop. Yes, we all know that one is a full on rub and tug where the girls get their gear off and blow you. No need to join any other forums. I’ve been to every massage shop in Chatswood

The collective IQ of half the horny mongers on this board must be in single figures. LOL. I thought that ISG was full of illiterate, deviant time wasters, but this board really takes the prize
    Lol You should check the facts before you open that mouth of yours. When I said I haven't been, it meant i have not had a service from this shop but I have been into the shop to enquire and it was obvious it was not legit even though she was wearing a white coat. She offered extras straight up when discussing service options amd even advertised as such. The owners name is Yenko. It was not the shop behind this.

Read the OP's question and he says real legit and after a few tries, they offer extras. You got offered extras first time and even if a shop can look legit, doesn't mean it is legit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've been to a legit shop lately and the MILF ML twists my arms around a bit during the treatment. She holds my wrists and pulls them in close to her thighs or tits. I wriggle my hands around and she doesn't object, but I don't fancy taking it any further.

A couple of years ago I went to an acupuncture place. The therapist had me laying face down with my arms forward. She put a few needles in my shoulder and neck making it painful to move or stretch my arms. She sat on a stool at the head of the table, and moved one arm in under her dress. I started massaging her thigh, but it was too painful to get more than half way up; bugger.
    Would love if you can share the contact of either these locations. This is exactly what I have been looking for.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If the ML is wearing a pink doctor's coat then it's on and it's all systems go.
    If the ML is wearing a.white doctor's coat and has a clipboard, then it could go either way ie unless the top 2 buttons on her white coat are unbuttoned.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Can't recall I've ever been to a legit shop with MLs wearing white doctor's coats. Always been just casual street clothes.

Where can I get this experience?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast