Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legit At First and soon after offering extra...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Can't recall I've ever been to a legit shop with MLs wearing white doctor's coats. Always been just casual street clothes.

Where can I get this experience?
    The white coat is usually the Chinese ones in shopping centres, usually a Chinese bloke.
    It would be hot to have sexy MLs wearing just short white lab coats with some cleavage showing and high heels though.
    There is definitely a market for that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The white coat is usually the Chinese ones in shopping centres, usually a Chinese bloke.
    It would be hot to have sexy MLs wearing just short white lab coats with some cleavage showing and high heels though.
    There is definitely a market for that
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...laza-Chinatown

The lady at this shop was wearing a doctors coat and a face mask when i went past before. Coat was open showing sheer clothing and underwear underneath so no doubt extras available even if I didn't know they were already. Don't know if all ladies wear the coat.
    Not attractive so didn't take up and she was the only one working. Said she could do a special price when I saw the $90/hr pricing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't recall I've ever been to a legit shop with MLs wearing white doctor's coats. Always been just casual street clothes.
    i walked pass those massage place at Westfield seeing cute western person wearing white coats and wondering if they offering it...i heard many stories these so called LEGIT at Westfield offer extras.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    i walked pass those massage place at Westfield seeing cute western person wearing white coats and wondering if they offering it...i heard many stories these so called LEGIT at Westfield offer extras.
    Which Westfield is this massage place?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    May be a dumb question but short of straight up asking, is there any kind of .. code I guess for signalling you're there for extras at a questionable legit place?

I have a Thai place near me that I've gotten a remedial at a few times that by all accounts is legit, though I swear on my first visit I heard the masseuse in the room next to mine tell the bloke under her breath "indistinguishable will be $50 extra".. and it's left me wondering ever since.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by scyspm View Post
    May be a dumb question but short of straight up asking, is there any kind of .. code I guess for signalling you're there for extras at a questionable legit place?

I have a Thai place near me that I've gotten a remedial at a few times that by all accounts is legit, though I swear on my first visit I heard the masseuse in the room next to mine tell the bloke under her breath "indistinguishable will be $50 extra".. and it's left me wondering ever since.
    Know the feeling. Honestly it's all part of the excitement right? If you're getting those vibes I'd straight ask. Otherwise, if you are a little shy just flat ask if anyone here got extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by scyspm View Post

In the CBD Theres a legit thai place called Varda Spa, takes health fund rebate etc.
    Anyways I went in to only enquire one day about pricing etc, and nobody else was there so I quietly slipped the question “can you do special massage?”, the reception giggled and said “maybe”.
    I never ended up trying so I wouldnt know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $100 for 1 hour at Varda pffft fk that. it would want to include extra

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    In the CBD Theres a legit thai place called Varda Spa, takes health fund rebate etc.
    Anyways I went in to only enquire one day about pricing etc, and nobody else was there so I quietly slipped the question “can you do special massage?”, the reception giggled and said “maybe”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The gals currently there are a tad too old and butch. Great for a massage but not for extras unless ur into thick middle aged thai woman. The problem with legit shops is that they don’t have proper rosters. Plenty of great massage therapists at non legit shops with rosters so u can plan. There was an amazing Thai chick, Bonnie, at Bamboo->Therapeutic->Summerville. She was a doppelgänger for Jennifer Lopez. Then Anita at Summerville and now Olivia at Top Ryde.

The original Varda at Myers brings back good memories. It was a legit shop. They used to hire euro backpackers. Saw an Austrian chick regularly about 10 years ago. First 2 were normal sessions. We connected well and subsequent sessions were more lick, suck, slide and fuck rather than massage. Damage was 2 pineapples for the full works.

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Why are you guys chasing particular shops to get extras?

The only effect the shop has on your chances is the internal setup, whether it's conducive to the "activities" you're after. Eg. If it's a shop in a mall with not much separating you from the outside world, you're not getting anything there.

Apart from that, it's all up to the girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Where can I get this experience?
    Girls at Wynyard massage wear white lab coats

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The only effect the shop has on your chances is the internal setup, whether it's conducive to the "activities" you're after. Eg. If it's a shop in a mall with not much separating you from the outside world, you're not getting anything there.
    Not always true. There was a shop in Wynyard station complex opposite a Asian restaurant that did extras. It was a tiny shop with no front wall/door and only a curtain to form the massage 'room' and would have a lot of foot traffic and people from the restaurant able to see right in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everytime I have been in a ship with a older milfs working they don't really care and get right down to business.
    They take it as a part of the business they are doing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to a legit shop lately and the MILF ML twists my arms around a bit during the treatment. She holds my wrists and pulls them in close to her thighs or tits. I wriggle my hands around and she doesn't object, but I don't fancy taking it any further.

Could you share who this was?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12