Thread: V Moon

Senior Member(無間使者)

V Moon

I won't detract from aussieguyinsf's MMF review of Moon, so here's a quick review of her in a more traditional punting setting.

V Moon
    Face - 8/10 - Cute. Photo on the site is her, just glamourised. I think she looks better in real life. Minimal make-up. Looks as if she's 1/4 mixed, nose has a narrow bridge. Could be surgery though.
    Body - 9/10 - She's borderline petite, but has a tight, curvy (in a good way) body. Good hip:waist, tight abs, enhanced boobs. Actually similar to Lisa, but slightly smaller and definitely tighter.
    Attitude - 10/10 - Very friendly, witty.
    Enthusiasm - 7/10 - A bit reserved but gets into it.
    BBBJ - 8/10 - Great technique, great suction. Spends quite a bit of time on the balls. Not my thing though, but could go well with others.
    Sex - 8/10 - Great. Active in cowgirl, but not so much in mish and doggy. Great views all around though.
    Overall 8.5/10

Having punted 2 Viet girls in 2 days (the other being Lisa, also at No 5), I'm a bit smitten. Both are actually so similar. I think Moon's better looking, and has the better body, but my type leans toward the cuter/petite kind. Both have similar sized breasts, both enhanced. Both have great hip:waist ratios. Lisa has tattoos to cover up scars though, Moon shows the scars off. I find Viet girls passionate and sensual, and they are no exception, but Moon feels a bit more professional (a curated cat bath), and Lisa is more of a go-with-the-flow type (if she clicks with you, I reckon she offers the better service). Both are sensual DFKers, but Lisa's better at it. Both are tight and look great in all positions.

Can't go wrong with either.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    I won't detract from aussieguyinsf's MMF review of Moon, so here's a quick review of her in a more traditional punting setting.

V Moon
    Face - 8/10 - Cute. Photo on the site is her, just glamourised. I think she looks better in real life. Minimal make-up. Looks as if she's 1/4 mixed, nose has a narrow bridge. Could be surgery though.
    Body - 9/10 - She's borderline petite, but has a tight, curvy (in a good way) body. Good hip:waist, tight abs, enhanced boobs. Actually similar to Lisa, but slightly smaller and definitely tighter.
    Attitude - 10/10 - Very friendly, witty.
    Enthusiasm - 7/10 - A bit reserved but gets into it.
    BBBJ - 8/10 - Great technique, great suction. Spends quite a bit of time on the balls. Not my thing though, but could go well with others.
    Sex - 8/10 - Great. Active in cowgirl, but not so much in mish and doggy. Great views all around though.
    Overall 8.5/10

Having punted 2 Viet girls in 2 days (the other being Lisa, also at No 5), I'm a bit smitten. Both are actually so similar. I think Moon's better looking, and has the better body, but my type leans toward the cuter/petite kind. Both have similar sized breasts, both enhanced. Both have great hip:waist ratios. Lisa has tattoos to cover up scars though, Moon shows the scars off. I find Viet girls passionate and sensual, and they are no exception, but Moon feels a bit more professional (a curated cat bath), and Lisa is more of a go-with-the-flow type (if she clicks with you, I reckon she offers the better service). Both are sensual DFKers, but Lisa's better at it. Both are tight and look great in all positions.

Can't go wrong with either.
    Thanks mate. Now I know I wasn’t dreaming. Agree she looks way better than the photos. When we saw her she didn’t have any photos so it was total toft but pleasantly surprised when she showed up. Great attitude for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing mate. I like girls with good waist hip ratios.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR, she sounds great!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Moon - wasn't for me. Didn't really click with her. Didn't DFK or even bother trying DATY.

Perhaps it was because I only paid for 30mins...who knows.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    I've seen Moon - wasn't for me. Didn't really click with her. Didn't DFK or even bother trying DATY.

Perhaps it was because I only paid for 30mins...who knows.
    Did dfk and DATY and many other naughty things with her. Must see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    30mins is different 45mins or 1hour?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chhwang278 View Post
    Don't know why people settle for 30 minutes. Go at least 45 or 60 minutes. Half hour will go quickly unless you get aroused and cum quickly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chhwang278 View Post
    some girls will give you different treatment depending time.
    few chinese girls (at other shop but i think also one or two at no5) told me straight that they wont do cim if only 30mins (profile ofcourse says cim)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks CaptainCaveman551.

There's another V girl @ N5M, Kaia. New photos look goooood.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Thanks CaptainCaveman551.

There's another V girl @ N5M, Kaia. New photos look goooood.
    Kaia is not a tall girl. If you like small girls with very friendly personality who will treat you like a boyfriend then give her a go. She is a really nice girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Kaia is not a tall girl. If you like small girls with very friendly personality who will treat you like a boyfriend then give her a go. She is a really nice girl.
    Perfect, love smaller girls with a GFE streak. Thanks cuteguy.

I seen Moon today, there’s no way she’s prettier than Lisa, she look much older than Lisa milf look a like. And her service is so so on that day probably not on her best. Nice personality but seem get distracted alot. I too get distracted with the messages and call that pouring in on her phone. Didn’t do dfk on me as the AR suggested and nowhere near Lisa. Cough occasionally during catbath and bbbj which was a let down. Might be catching a flu.
    Her service could be better but I will hold my breath for a return at this time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    I seen Moon today, there’s no way she’s prettier than Lisa, she look much older than Lisa. And her service is below par. Nice personality but seem don’t want to serve today. Her phone was ringing the whole time, she stopped and checked who’s calling, didn’t answered then messages keep pouring in. Checking the messages occasionally and she keep watching the time! Reluctant to dfk, got a glimpse of it but again no where near Lisa. Can’t concentrate as the phone keep making noises and can’t get hard. On top of that she’s coughing most of the time. Suck cough suck cough suck cough moan cough lick cough .. had enuf cant get hard, times up. Offered to extend but refused. One of the worse punt at No5 which I normally dont have.
    I hope JACINDA see this post and teach Moon about her cough and phone manner. Should’ve called it a day if cough all the time. Not happy as the new receptionist girl just say Sorry.
    You should have offered her some cough medicine. Just kidding. I emphasise with you. Coughing and mobile phone ringing all the time would be distracting and unpleasant to see when you have paid to have fun with a girl. Shops should tell their girls to turn off their mobiles or put them on silent mode. As for the coughing, she should have taken a day off. Hopefully you don't start coughing too!

You should have offered her some cough medicine. Just kidding. I emphasise with you. Coughing and mobile phone ringing all the time would be distracting and unpleasant to see when you have paid to have fun with a girl. Shops should tell their girls to turn off their mobiles or put them on silent mode. As for the coughing, she should have taken a day off. Hopefully you don't start coughing too!
    LoL you’re cute. I don’t mind they hv their phone and I know some girl use their phone to keep the timer. But I agree their phone should be on silent, the timer will went off anyway and tell them the time almost finished. Not just stop and check who’s calling. It’s really annoyed me coz the message keep coming in and it’s seem she get distracted and want to check her phone. And the coughing just literally every 2 seconds.

And now im catching a fever and sore throat. Fuck this shit. No matter how horny i am or even have the slightest flu i wont go and spreads them and make the girl sick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls at No 5 and 42 G just don’t take extended days off. Law of stats would mean they must be working through colds flu and god knows what when they probably need to get well every now and then.

Moon is working today, pretty girl and sexy body~~~

Call 0417888123 to book

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    The girls at No 5 and 42 G just don’t take extended days off. Law of stats would mean they must be working through colds flu and god knows what when they probably need to get well every now and then.
    It doesn't have to be N5M or 42G. Girls at other shops have continued to work despite showing early symptoms for flu or respiratory conditions. It's all about money for the girls and shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It doesn't have to be N5M or 42G. Girls at other shops have continued to work despite showing early symptoms for flu or respiratory conditions. It's all about money for the girls and shops.
    You're so cynical dude. I know for a fact it's all about the goodness in their hearts and love for all men...