Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Topless/Nude Cleaning

Senior Member(無間使者)

Topless/Nude Cleaning

anyone heard of Topless/Nude Cleaning ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...-Cleaning.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    so you are paying $80-$100 for her plus a travel fee (how much) just to turn up. Lets say the travel fee is $20.
    Doesn't say how long she will clean for, I doubt the standard of cleaning (if done at all) would be very good and you have no idea of extras pricing ( not that I expect her to advertise those prices)
    So possibly $120 for a Wg just to turn up ...you have got to be kidding...and reviews are taken with a grain of salt.
    But I'm sure there are suckers out there.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the thrill may be in having a naked woman walking around your own home. Not my thing, but I can understand the attraction.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not interested in that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I pay cute Asian Women 25$ an hour to clean my house. Especially in summer, when my air con is on the blink.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I pay cute Asian Women 25$ an hour to clean my house. Especially in summer, when my air con is on the blink.
    Now this is more akin to what I would be interested in. They come and clean properly and I can offer, if I so desire, extra "knob polishing".
    Name of company plz Gregory.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My house is a mess, being a single male and have often considered a cleaner. Cute Asian, even without extras, certainly ticks the boxes. Any recommendations Northside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you have a contact please?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Now this is more akin to what I would be interested in. They come and clean properly and I can offer, if I so desire, extra "knob polishing".
    Name of company plz Gregory.
    4FoW2
    Suggestion. Answer ads of asian female cleaners. Hire one for a one off. If theyre young and cute, invite them back. It gives you an opportunity for harmless flirting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried Airtasker, most seem very expensive. Nothing around $25 an hour.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Tried Airtasker, most seem very expensive. Nothing around $25 an hour.
    If theyre cute I usually give them three to four hours worth of work at a time. Its a great opportunity to meet Women that dont lower themselves to doing the work discussed elsewhere on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah agree with gpeck80 . I’ve booked couple Asian ladies doing this . I was just nice to them and took one out for drinks and bang !! We had good time no extra fee

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Yeah agree with gpeck80 . I’ve booked couple Asian ladies doing this . I was just nice to them and took one out for drinks and bang !! We had good time no extra fee
    Peck and MassageLover can you give us some more specifics of websites or companies we should be accessing for getting what you got.
    Googling Brisbane Asian home cleaners or looking at Locanto for cleaners is not very fruitful.
    Appreciate
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i don't like, Is any girl online and want to night ride... Then talk to me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I found mine on community noticeboards, like at shopping centres in Asian populated suburbs or on asian resturants. I also just make friends with Asian cuties that work there for recommendations. Also at university noticeboards. Either reading them, or posting them. Heaps of habs there. Sort of fell into it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Put an ad on Airtasker, mentioned "Asian female". Got a nasty email from them saying "adult services" not allowed and other no no's, like using the word Asian. Ad has been removed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Put an ad on Airtasker, mentioned "Asian female". Got a nasty email from them saying "adult services" not allowed and other no no's, like using the word Asian. Ad has been removed.
    And you are surprised? Funny and hopefully taking the piss…..just put up an ad that you are looking for cleaning, you are flexible on how they clean - anyone looking for extra cash will take the hint…I actually wanted a clean and got an offer from a girl obviously playing on the tease - cannot win - I actually needed a clean quickly so could not see what could of happened but they are out there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's Gold!! Made my morning

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For what its worth there is a community noticeboard in Market Square at Sunnybank where people put accomodation, tutoring etc notices for Asian students. Of a Saturday morning there are always a stack of Asian students persusing the board.
    Maybe a carefully worded notice would be strategically placed here, although I'm not sure if students might be attracted to cleaning house. I think it might more suit the more mature Asian but who knows.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There was a tallish, slim Singaporean girl, about 20, pre/early days of covid that was doing this and advertising on Locanto
    Had her over a few times and she was actually a really good cleaner, and looked great being nude while doing it. Even let me grope a bit while she did.
    She came and went from locanto and last time she was on, she was also advertising a HJ service... but she really sucked at it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast