Thread: J Ria wow what a star

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J Ria wow what a star

So was in the city and finally decided to give Kyoto a spin. Didn't want to book and they seemed to have a lot of girls so gave the line up a go.

The shop I have to admit is quite nice. Reception downstairs and the rooms upstairs. The line up area is just a bunch of couches near the front door so not much privacy but when the mamasan called the girls in it felt like old Ginza empire where they would all stand in front of you and fuck there was a lot of girls. They were giggling as I couldn't make a choice but finally went with Ria. The prettiest girl there was J Mako who almost looks half but I'm always a bit weary of super pretty girls and their service. Ria to be honest looks very girl next door. But somehow I was drawn to her cause she looked super friendly. I picked her and her other Japanese friends were giggling and laughing, paid the damage and the mamasan told me to wait upstairs in a room.

Ria came and was super friendly and giggly. I started undressing and helped her with the towels and the bed sheets. The rooms look super nice also with some nice lighting. The hallways are bright and white lol. Into the shower and she gave me a nice wash. The showers kept switching from super hot to super cold though so it was a time game where we quickly washed while it was hot and then waited when the water went cold lol.

So she's not super skinny but not fat. B cup boobs nice girl next door face but like not turn your head stunning. Slight wisps hair downstairs.

Mouth wash and onto the bed. We cuddled and kissed. She's super good with DFK and loves it. We were kissing like boyfriend and girlfriend. Nice cat bath but it was the bbbj that was amazing. Great technique and alternates between my balls and cock. She can blow for ages and I was feeling her pussy and it was getting a little wet.

I brought her up for some more DFK and cuddling as I was playing with her pussy and then I wanted DATY but she seemed to have misunderstood and dommed me up lol (her English is almost non existent but I knew some Japanese from watching shows and animes with English subtitles lol) I was like oh well and fucked her in mish was pumping while she was licking my tits and I would move in for more DFK. It just felt passionate

Switched to doggy and then I propped her down for some prone bone doggy and just blew in the dom. She cleaned me up and we cuddled and kissed and just chatted with our limited vocabulary of each other's language.

As I was kissing her I got hard again and she was to action again bbbjing me and then dommed me up for some amazing passionate CG. She was bobbing up and down hard and it almost looked like she was trying to get herself off with my cock in CG. We then switched to mish again and I realised I wasn't cumming anytime soon second round so more bbbj, then I got her to suck my balls while I wanked myself to a finish which she took in her mouth for a CIM.

It was....... GREAT. Glad I gave this place a try.

She says she's only staying one more week though. Damn the Japanese girls sure come and go super fast. Hard to set a return visit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review mate, she sounds like the kinda girl i wanna bury my cock into. I live an hour from the CBD so its a bit of a trek to get in, but she sounds like shes worth the $3.50 train trip in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great AR. Pity she is leaving soon. Have to have a go next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks brother Meng with good details of review
    Just visited shop’s website, nearly 20 girls. Looking forward to see line up too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review brother, her photos look very pretty. Gee such a short stay in Sydney, could be on working holiday trying to rack up some cash before travelling around the country.

Great AR bro, did you think about me when you DFk her? LoL
    I might give her a go

Thank you Meng for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 23-08-2022 at 11:50 AM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

RIA here today 25/08/22 (THU)
    10am - 3pm

Last Day Today! Book NOW before she's gone...

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au