Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS Privates in Brisbane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivag71 View Post
    Do you have link ?
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...NE-HOSTIE.html

ignore previous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seen her a while back - the picture is not too far off - I say face has been beauty filter enhanced (reality:-20%), body curve around the hip/bum area (size:+30%)- overall service level say: 6.5-7 / 10 by brisbane standard - age is probably late 20s and early 30s.

Put it this way, spend a few seconds when the door is opened - if you are truely happy with what you see, the experience is not going to deteriorate from that point, but also unlikely to improve much either - she does offer a couple other option not listed in the ad for those who are more adventurous!

Not really a recommendation from me due to my preference, but YMMV, and she is good enough to worth a punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Avoid C…lutwyche. Takes deposit. Fucks you around and cancels. When you say forget it and want money back after she has cancelled, multiple times, gets short and blocks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never ever ever give anyone a deposit - on another note - I got a bridge to sell!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alice in Kedron, avoid. Fucked me around and threatened a legal action because I will be defaming her by telling people that she fucked me around and wasted hours of my time on multiple days. Yea right. She made and accepted appointments, then stopped responding when you arrived at the agreed location.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglysquid View Post
    Alice in Kedron, avoid. Fucked me around and threatened a legal action because I will be defaming her by telling people that she fucked me around and wasted hours of my time on multiple days. Yea right. She made and accepted appointments, then stopped responding when you arrived at the agreed location.
    How old is she? Is she the abandonded cougar etc on locanto?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nah alex, that’s lynne.. she’s good value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaddsday View Post
    How old is she? Is she the abandonded cougar etc on locanto?
    55+ ?? ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lynne is most likely somewhere in her 40s... she give a strong and proper massage with next to ZERO teasing even if you indicated you want more than massage! The photo on locanto is her with beauty filter applied - so probably shaved 20yrs off. Her BJ is of fairly ordinary . As mentioned she does not oozz sexual energy. If you are happy with a good massage and a generic tug/fuck at the end then she is VFM. But if you need a young girl, or someone with a strong sexual energy to get you off, then you are likely to disappoint.

good luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    lynne is most likely somewhere in her 40s... she give a strong and proper massage with next to ZERO teasing even if you indicated you want more than massage! The photo on locanto is her with beauty filter applied - so probably shaved 20yrs off. Her BJ is of fairly ordinary . As mentioned she does not oozz sexual energy. If you are happy with a good massage and a generic tug/fuck at the end then she is VFM. But if you need a young girl, or someone with a strong sexual energy to get you off, then you are likely to disappoint.

good luck
    I concur with your assessment of Lynn. Great massage and mechanical extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Having seen Lynne recently also I would make that + 3, your description is spot on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12