Thread: Crystal@Top39

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Crystal@Top39

I've been there Saturday 2th, 9pm. 3 girls showed up.
    The 3 girls were pretty atractive, 2 tall and slender, the last one smaller.

I picked up Crystal for 30min. Nice body if you're into skinny girls, nice tatoos as well.
    She wasn't really friendly, nor smiling. I gently asked for a 69 but she refused, and no kissing of course. She just kept saying "be a gentleman".

Overall a bad experience with no feeling at all between us. I wasted 140.-. Was it because I'm an European guy? I don't think so.

I think that was my last time in a Melbourne brothel. I can't find any GFE or just a girl who is keen to please a customer even so I consider myself being quite atractive and young.

You'd better grab a cheap flight to Sydney and enjoy a litteraly blowminding time with girls who enjoy their job (and yes, that DOES exist there)
    Have you heard about 5 stars for instance? After seing Feifei or Milo you will NEVER go in a Melbourne brothel again!

Banned
    Sydney has mindblowing girls?? Then WTF are you doing whoring in Melbourne??.......

That's something i don't understand???????????? Wasting your money......

Totally agree that Sydney is better place to punt than Melb, with better price, more girls and service. Melb is getting worse with many places charging an extra $50 for kissing and DATY.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its the strict policing of the law here that is not helping.

MFC, you are not wrong. The level of service at 39 and 59 have not been that great recently for the charge .. the receptions are not that friendly too. I was also greatly disappointed during recent visits. These 2 shops used to have great services when the thai's were around..

Banned
    Since when did 39 tope and 59 york have thai girls around??

i still have no problems receiving good services from these 2 shops, it's just that the girls have gone downhill in terms of looks... Some of the girls who worked there (39 and 59) are so ugly that i would rather just punch them in da face..... Cop a good beating from me and they'll look alot better... Fuck me, I'm going to hell again.........

Safe your breath hell no.. the operators will suffer coz dudes like us will not be spending there if they do not improve .. I like to see some new operators to teach them a lesson then they will really shit themselves

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maviouk View Post
    I've been there Saturday 2th, 9pm. 3 girls showed up.
    The 3 girls were pretty atractive, 2 tall and slender, the last one smaller.

I picked up Crystal for 30min. Nice body if you're into skinny girls, nice tatoos as well.
    She wasn't really friendly, nor smiling. I gently asked for a 69 but she refused, and no kissing of course. She just kept saying "be a gentleman".

Overall a bad experience with no feeling at all between us. I wasted 140.-. Was it because I'm an European guy? I don't think so.

I think that was my last time in a Melbourne brothel. I can't find any GFE or just a girl who is keen to please a customer even so I consider myself being quite atractive and young.

You'd better grab a cheap flight to Sydney and enjoy a litteraly blowminding time with girls who enjoy their job (and yes, that DOES exist there)
    Have you heard about 5 stars for instance? After seing Feifei or Milo you will NEVER go in a Melbourne brothel again!
    this is so true..melbourne brothel should lift of their standard. if anyone had try 5 star in sydney before then you will understand why their customer keep coming back.

Agree.. that's why 5 star still existed til now but their direct competitor No.1 has been long gone .. also the prices their charge for the Sing girls speak for itself too