Thread: (K) Jane

Banned

(K) Jane

A lot has been written about (K) Jane on this forum and she has also reached legendary status. This leads to the inevitable comparison with (K) Rebecca. Both are drop dead gorgeous, both are Korean, aged in their mid-thirties, have amazing bodies and provide excellent service.

I saw Jane today for the first time and here’s my opinion. I’m grateful to Mr Fugly for his excellent summaries of Ginza empire girls.

I booked on WeChat on the day and the papasan quickly confirmed it. Went in, paid $160 for half-hour and waited for Jane to arrive. She came in wearing a black body suit with a thong back and looked amazing. Her ass is magnificent. We stripped off and had a shower together. No BBBJ in the shower like with some others. She washed me thoroughly, but didn’t want me to wash her.

Then we moved on to DFK. She likes to control the kissing action to make sure you don’t go too deep or get carried away. Then an okay BBBJ and DATY. Didn’t allow FIV or FIA. Small pussy was completely tasteless and odorless and after a short while she told me to stop. She didn’t want to cum. I licked her asshole much to her chagrin and annoyance - she didn’t enjoy it, but told me tersely to continue if I liked it. I certainly enjoyed it. Tell me, what’s hotter and sexier than eating a beautiful chicks ass?

Then missionary and doggie. Doggie was amazing because her ass is top quality. She also has the sexiest tan lines! Didn’t take me long. I said cum in mouth and took the condom off and pumped in her mouth. She took every last drop of cum and then spat it into a tissue before running to the sink to rinse out her mouth with listerene.

We then just laid on the bed for 5 minutes. She vaped and we had general chit chat. Her English is really quite poor, but I learned she is on a student visa and studying English. Then we showered and got dressed. Kissed her goodbye and left.

So in summary, not a bad session. I’d give her a 7/10. But Rebecca is a 10/10. If I hadn’t seen Rebecca or (V) Dior before, then Jane would be scored higher. I’ve seen a lot of hookers in my mongering career and in terms of just body shape, Jane would be in the top 2%.

Jane’s face is not as pretty as Rebecca’s, but her ass is shapelier. Jane has a fake set of Bcups and a couple of tattoos. One medium sized tattoo is on her upper right thigh and some small stars are on her lower back. Without her heavy makeup and expensive hair cut, she would be quite plain.

Rebecca is much friendlier, has less rules and is more kind and generous. Her overall positivity just shines through. She also does DD, unrestricted DFK, and doesn’t object to FIV. As with Mr Fugly, I didn’t feel any connection with Jane.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s called kps

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wouldnt call that KPS, you only had half an hour and there is limited time to do extras. For what you got it sounded ok.
    Korean girls are routine-based and you probably got the “30 minute routine”. Had you chose 45min or 1 hr you would’ve got something else.
    Theres times routine is good, such as when you are tired

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I wouldnt call that KPS, you only had half an hour and there is limited time to do extras. For what you got it sounded ok.
    Korean girls are routine-based and you probably got the “30 minute routine”. Had you chose 45min or 1 hr you would’ve got something else.
    Theres times routine is good, such as when you are tired
    I agree with you. It wasn’t KPS. There is nothing wrong with her service overall and for most people that would be enough. But there was just a hint of coldness/ terseness about her - very clinical. And quite inflexible. I think in real life, outside the brothel, she wouldn’t be a nice person and a handful for any prospective suitor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have to agree that she can come off a tiny bit cold. I saw her a few months ago and came away a bit underwhelmed. She is very pretty and I enjoyed pumping her, but perhaps my expectations were set too high having seen Rebecca who is much more fun IMO

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mostly agree. She's super hot but not nearly as service oriented as Rebecca.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had similar experience the first time I saw her. It was a 30 minutes session. Kind of felt cold and routine.
    Then, I saw her again for an hour the next two times. Those two times were excellent. Had a great time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    agreed, nothing wrong with her service but shes a bit wacky, no offense but like person overdosed and behaves a bit odd... feel uncomfortable afterwards

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree. You are lucky to get cim with 30mins. Some chinese will straight say no cim for 30mins.