Thread: 227 Broadway - doubles

Senior Member(無間使者)

227 Broadway - doubles

Tempted to try the doubles option at 227 Broadway, 1hr with 2 girls for only $250. Curious what action I'm likely to see with the 2 girls? Anyone partaked?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you haven't already gone to their website www.massagebroadway.com check it out,
    as certain girls on the roster are open minded which means they do CBJ for $30 extra, so if you do a double and both girls are open minded you end up paying $60 extra
    so thats $310 for the hour, even if 1 girl is open minded and the other is not, if you tip 1 you have to tip the other,
    if you haven't been before just try the single girl open minded service first and ask the manager which girls work well with each other

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    As I have only one cock, I'm not sure what 2 girls in a massage shop can do usefully at the same time. I did try a double once, one girl gave me the HJ and the other just massaged my legs to kill the time. Waste of money IMO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks folks, yeah. Guess in my sordid brain I was thinking something else that may pan out, will try 1 girl first and ask what the doubles would entail

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You obviously don't have much imagination

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    As I have only one cock, I'm not sure what 2 girls in a massage shop can do usefully at the same time. I did try a double once, one girl gave me the HJ and the other just massaged my legs to kill the time. Waste of money IMO.
    I guess I had more sordid visions of what a doubles massage actually meant