Thread: Kelly @ 3/117 Cabramatta. Not bad for $170 an hour.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Kelly @ 3/117 Cabramatta. Not bad for $170 an hour.

It has been a long time since I venture into western Sydney. Thanks to brother reconnect me with my long loved ML which I though retired then learn in private section she is still working….

Went Pho Tau Bay for lunch with friend the other day, and man even the old school shop has put up their price a lot! We then looking for fun to burn off that big lunch. After two shop had no luck. Then we make our way to 3/117. There are two massage shop there with a Chinese medicine shop in middle. This is the one on the left if you are facing the Chinese medicine shop.

Went in and saw a few familiar faces. My friend took a lady with large rack. I was after a good massage so I go with Kelly. Her part 1 is really good. Like the ladies you see in shopping mall massage shops. I know only a handful of legit ML who is better.

Comes to part 2 and beyond, Kelly has a simple pricing, 50 or 100. Yes sure you may get a bit more with another pineapple but I am just not dashing such money in a shop anymore. I byo my 002 raincoat and Kelly work with that on the whole time. Great tongue work to get me really up and good edging before I eventually make the entrance. Tight and good heap action with me eventually finish on top.

The shop is quite nice and clean. Worth another visit if I come this far again. Kelly give me a big hug before I depart. She works Thursday and Sunday Hope you guys have fun!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So this is the 117 that a brother wrote many report for them a year ago or is this a different one?

Did you have a look at the girls in the other 117? If I remember correctly there is also another shop few doors down. Three shops within that 2 minutes walk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. What's Kelly's age/appearance?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    yes i am also curious, can you give us a few more descriptive details please sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Mid 30s, small and cute. Good body shape and not must excess baggage.